Total Solution Day 2

**boo**

Hey guys woke up in the night with headache and woke up this morning quite tired however after "breakfast" in bed this morning I'm feeling much brighter !
I have done lipo trim before but didn't enjoy the products half as much ! I has the mushroom soup last night which I was dreading but I loved it !
Ahh well here's to day 2 !

Good luck everyone x

Im on day two too :) Feeling suprisingly ok apart from a bit of a headache. I think once you make the decision to stick to it, its easier-its just making that decision in the first place thats hard (if that makes sense lol)
Good luck to you too :)

Makes total sense , i did lipo trim a few years back for 4 weeks and lost 2 stone but did it all for the wrong reasons ! But feel very head strong this time !

I'm on day 2 as well, although I have been trying to stick to this for the last 2 weeks. I have lost 9lbs so far through cheating so am just trying to convince myself that is I stuck to it for a whole week I would drop ??? who knows what.
WOW **boo** 2 stone in 4 weeks thats brilliant, you say you did it for the wrong reasons, so did the weight go back on?

Yes I put it back on , I decided to do it after a break up with my partner (we still lived with each other ) and I was doing it more for a reaction from him I think , like I say this was about 3years ago now , and we actually got back together and are still together :) so I feel now it's time and it's for me this time !

I did it the first time as I cancelled a night out with a friend and she got really upset and we fell out a but still spoke if that makes sense, I lost 3 stone in 9 weeks but by then she'd started going out with other friends and I wasn't confidant enough to go. So this time I'm doing it because I physically ache from carry my extra weight and I want to.
Glad your back together keys get slim & for for the Olympics although I am not interest in the slightest

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Day 2 is done roll on day 3

Herr here to that , started getting metal taste
In mouth and a bit shaky so just come to bed ! Looks like ketosis is kicking in woo hoo hopefully I'll sleep through the worst x

I'm on day 2 today... woke up with a headache and had one most of the day, but other than that all good :) No sign of the metal taste yet though so not in ketosis yet! Good luck :)

My head was the same on day 2 ! Plenty of water !! Day 3 now and metal taste is much stronger tonight ! And I cannot stop bloody peeing !

I haven't had a headache or wee much more than normal, thought I was getting a site throat thus morning but think it is just fur? Day 3 done

Back