Total Solution Day 2

jacobsmummy1

So it's day 2 of another re-start (have done LL, CD and Exante). Day 1 started with so much enthusiasm then along comes day 2 and it has all disappeared :( I'm just drinking my chocolate shake hot and I'm not sure if its the tonsillitis but it tastes dreadful :( roll on for a better day 3! Got a lot to lose so its now or never!! Hoorah, feeling perkier already lol :)

Hi JM I hope you have a good experience on Exante. I do not like the chocolate shake warm as I think it tastes of chemicals but I do like it cold and more importantly I feel it keeps me feeling fuller than any of the other shakes, no idea why because I don't really like chocolate!
Mere x

Hi Mere! I only like the chocolate shakes, they're the only ones that I think actually taste of anything :/ I had to throw away half the hot one, I agree it tasted chemical and was so gloopy! I'm still shuddering at the thought lol. I'm struggling if I'm being honest, I've been through every emotion possible over the last half an hour and had several conversations about it (some heated) and I'm on my own at the minute so what does that tell you lol *cuckoo*! Thanks E55ex! I'm hoping I get that far! I'm thinking divorcing hubby and becoming a recluse the more appealing option at the minute :) x

Divorce is rather drastic! When I get really hungry and water is not doing the trick I take myself to bed.
Mere x

Early night it was! Feeling very tired this morning and quite nauseous :( hope I start to feel better soon as the weekend is always the worst time for me when it comes to dieting x

Hope you feel better soon and have a good weekend. The first few days are always the hardest as I am sure you know.
Mere x

Back