Day 2.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SCrittenden, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    Well, i managed to get through work!. Yay me!.. It's a 2 mile bike ride to station, 20 min train, then a 3 1/2 mile bike ride to work!!.. i thought i might not be able to do it, with lightheadedness etc, but was fine.. Apart from a cracking headache, today was good! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Martin

Martin in this to win!..

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Great feeling isn't it!!

Good on ya for getting this far, its these days that are fun in a strange way as its all new and you can feel your body changing- lol

You'll be in ketosis before you know it.

You working over the weekend??

4. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    No, i have the weekend off. My cdc had advised me not to do the journey to work, but i just thought to myself, if i don't do it.. i will carry on making excuses why i shouldn't do it... and being nearly 18stone, its very easy for me to tell myself why i shouldn't put myself through the toture of over an hour and a half bike ride everyday. I am glad i did it though. Start of day 3 - not feeling hungry, in quite a good mood!

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good for you hun, well done.xx

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

wow, well done you! That's fantastic. Hopefully it won't be long until you are in ketosis and you will be feeling great! x

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Good for you and the headache will soon disappear.....mine were gone after a few days.

8. BubbleBlush

BubbleBlush Iam Loving It!! lol lol

Diet:
    Cambridge diet. I have 13stone to lose so hope CD wil get me close to that. Long way to go.
    Thats brilliant, all that cycling WOW, I wish it was me. Keep at it, ur doin fab dabby dooooooooooo:D
    sharon xx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun :) x

10. judders74

judders74 Full Member

Great to hear you've started now - brilliant about the cycling too. Yep, headache will be gone soon. Ketosis here you come!

Judders

11. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    My headaches only lasted for the first two days so hopefully you'll soon be over the worst of it, I'm on day 5 now and feel so much better. I danced all night at my friends wedding last night - my energy levels are actually higher than before I started CD. Hope this means I'm now in ketosis. Good luck with the weight loss journey xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.