Day 2.

SCrittenden

Well, i managed to get through work!. Yay me!.. It's a 2 mile bike ride to station, 20 min train, then a 3 1/2 mile bike ride to work!!.. i thought i might not be able to do it, with lightheadedness etc, but was fine.. Apart from a cracking headache, today was good! :)

Great feeling isn't it!!

Good on ya for getting this far, its these days that are fun in a strange way as its all new and you can feel your body changing- lol

You'll be in ketosis before you know it.

You working over the weekend??

No, i have the weekend off. My cdc had advised me not to do the journey to work, but i just thought to myself, if i don't do it.. i will carry on making excuses why i shouldn't do it... and being nearly 18stone, its very easy for me to tell myself why i shouldn't put myself through the toture of over an hour and a half bike ride everyday. I am glad i did it though. Start of day 3 - not feeling hungry, in quite a good mood!

Good for you hun, well done.xx

wow, well done you! That's fantastic. Hopefully it won't be long until you are in ketosis and you will be feeling great! x

Well, i managed to get through work!. Yay me!.. It's a 2 mile bike ride to station, 20 min train, then a 3 1/2 mile bike ride to work!!.. i thought i might not be able to do it, with lightheadedness etc, but was fine.. Apart from a cracking headache, today was good! :)

Good for you and the headache will soon disappear.....mine were gone after a few days.

Thats brilliant, all that cycling WOW, I wish it was me. Keep at it, ur doin fab dabby dooooooooooo:D
sharon xx

Great to hear you've started now - brilliant about the cycling too. Yep, headache will be gone soon. Ketosis here you come!

Judders

My headaches only lasted for the first two days so hopefully you'll soon be over the worst of it, I'm on day 5 now and feel so much better. I danced all night at my friends wedding last night - my energy levels are actually higher than before I started CD. Hope this means I'm now in ketosis. Good luck with the weight loss journey xxx

Back