Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatandfedup, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 2 havent had my breakfast yet am holing off aslong as possible dont feel too bad today took me ages to get to sleep last night ended up having to take paracetamol. feel a little bit groggy today but am still tired so we shall see how the rest of the day goes.roll on monday for my weigh in.gutted that its not gonna be a full week and only 5 days instead but never mind be interesting to see how much i lose in 5 days..anyone else on day 2? how do you feel today?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Good morning :)

Like you I am a bit tired...didn't sleep too well due to headache but chuffed that my tummy feels nice and flat rather than all bloated and full of carb wind. By Sunday you will probably be feeling energetic and full of beans...bye bye headaches. :)
    Good luck for your Monday weigh in...in five days I reckon you could lose 7lbs maybe even more. Keep drinking plenty of water, keep busy and you will be a slim min before you know it.

Good luck hon. x X

4. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have just had my breakfast shake not very nice,toffee and walnut i dont think il have that one again lol.i feel better than i thought i would.hardest thing is cooking food for my son.

5. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Stick with it, it really does get easier. Im on Day 3 today and i feel quite good. Yesterday was awful, i ended up with a really bad headache but alls good this morning.

6. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ladies you are all doing very well this time next week you will all be feeling much better, well done this part is really hard, it will get easier.

7. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I had my weigh in after 5 days and still lost an amazing 11lbs. That is high, and there are people who only lost 7 or 8lbs in a week, but just wanted to show you it's still possible for a great loss after 5 days! Just keep going, stay 100% and you'll have a loss and a good one. You can do it!

8. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Keep with it, it does get easier, honestly! When I did CD last year it was getting to the point where I was regularly forgetting to drink my 3rd shake, I just didn't feel hungry. Just keep thinking of how fast this weight will come off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.