Day 21 on SS.

I use half the pack cold, and pour boiling water on to double it. Add a sweetner if preferred!

7lb down, wow! Think I am about the same! Yippee! I just wanna get back to 13st 6lb, which is what i was in december. I will be chuffed to get there again, but will keep going this time.

Hey Bex 13 st 6lbs was what i was at the beggining of December!! LOL, that's my first goal to get back to that and then my next goal will be to get to 11 st 5lbs which i was about 2 years ago.

What sweetner do you use is it the tablet or the sugary stuff? and what make? i've never used sweetners before on CD.

So do you normally split your packs? i think i would feel deprived if i split my tetras knowing there isn't as much in them as there is in the packs.

Hey Bex 13 st 6lbs was what i was at the beggining of December!! LOL, that's my first goal to get back to that and then my next goal will be to get to 11 st 5lbs which i was about 2 years ago.

What sweetner do you use is it the tablet or the sugary stuff? and what make? i've never used sweetners before on CD.

So do you normally split your packs? i think i would feel deprived if i split my tetras knowing there isn't as much in them as there is in the packs.

11st 4 is my target! How tall are you? I am 5'7'' (and a half actually). I haven't seen 11st something for about 15 years! I'm 38.

I use splenda tablets. I find the tetras quite concentrated so i am happy to split and add water. I sometimes have a choccamocca in the morning, coffee with a third of a choc tetra. YUM!

OMG i just had half a choc tetra and filled it with boiling water it was lucious!! Only problem was i keep my tetras in the fridge and it mabye wasn't as hot as i would've liked but still it was georgous!!

Im only 5ft 3ins :sigh: 11st 5lbs is my second target i would like to get down to 9 stone but that seems too far away just now for me even to think about!

How has day 4 gone for you? hope it hasn't been too difficult.

Glad you enjoyed the tetra!:D Hows day 3 been?

Day 4 has been surprisingly good, although the headache has set in again. Gonna get me head down now, night!!

Restarting CD Today! Anyone Else? Day 4

Day 3 was fine thanks. I guess i must be one of the lucky sods i never seem to get headaches or any carb withdrawal symtoms when doing low carb or CD ,although i gave up on low carb a while ago due to lack of flavour in the food all meat meat meat!

How's your headache today? hope it's not to bad. almost a week for you already!! which day do you weigh in?

take care

Last edited:
Heads fine again this morning, bet it will be bad tonight again tho. Lucky you, not suffering with them!

My weigh in is Monday, so i wont change my tracker until then. So far tho i think i have lost 7lb. :D Plus the 2 that i lost on monday and put on my tracker! So that makes 9lb so far, i was 13st9lb this morning.

How you doing Tracey??

I lost 9lb for the week, those original 2lb on my Tracker were added last Tues! ie i lost 2 lb on the Monday! I am pleased with that, but it would have been more if it wasnt for my binge last night, couldnt help myself!:mad:

How you doing Tracey??

I lost 9lb for the week, those original 2lb on my Tracker were added last Tues! ie i lost 2 lb on the Monday! I am pleased with that, but it would have been more if it wasnt for my binge last night, couldnt help myself!:mad:

Wow Bex 9lbs is fantastic well done you!! That's the most difficult bit over with now it can only get better, your binge couldn't have been that bad! just move on and forget it ever happend. How's today going for you?

Well i survived the weekend wohooo! my weigh in day is 2 morrow! cant wait!

yep I'm restarting today....I bl**dy restart every 3rd day I reckon at the moment :mad:

Aww loopy nobody knows better how hard it is to resatart than me,when i restarted last week i was 2 stone heavier than i was at the beggining December!! But come on it's almost summer you know you can do it! look your motivation hat out and glue it on lol.

Wow Bex 9lbs is fantastic well done you!! That's the most difficult bit over with now it can only get better, your binge couldn't have been that bad! just move on and forget it ever happend. How's today going for you?

Well i survived the weekend wohooo! my weigh in day is 2 morrow! cant wait!

Today has been absolutely fine! No probs at all! Good luck at the WI!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

The binge was bad, i think i gained a pound and a half from the previous day!:eek:

Hi Bex, you did good for a binge, when i binge i end up saying sod it the diets ruined now anyway and wash it all down with a bottle of wine and then that in turn gives me more of the munches arrgggghhhhhh! it's a horrible vicious circle!
i am usually up about 4lbs or 5lbs the next morning.

Glad today's gone well for you.

Restarting CD Today!! Anyone else?? First Weigh in And I Lost.....

First weigh in today and i lost 10lbs!!! happy happy happy:D:D:D

Last edited:
fantastic Tracie!

Amy

Fab loss Tracie, bet youre chuffed to bits!

Thanks Bex, yes im chuffed to bits i can't stop smiling:D:D hopefully i'll have my first stone off for my 2nd weigh in next week!!

Back