Day 21 on SS.

Thanks Bex, yes im chuffed to bits i can't stop smiling:D:D hopefully i'll have my first stone off for my 2nd weigh in next week!!

No probs if you keep going at that rate! I am struggling a but so you may have to leave me behind....:eek:

No probs if you keep going at that rate! I am struggling a but so you may have to leave me behind....:eek:

Bex im not leaving you behind, ok!! you can do it, you have done fantastic so far, just keep those thoughts of a long hot summer ahead and, almost forgot, your holiday! you can do it!!

I had another blip last night.:eek:
BUT i have been good today, and i wont cheat later as i am going out to the theatre to see the Rocky Horror Show! So i will just take my water and i bar. Trying to keep going!

Hi Bex, keep drinking your water and you'll soon forget all about the blip on and off the scales, i can't really stand the stuff but have been trying my best to get down at least 2 litres a day and i hate to say it, but it works!
Forget last night today is another day!

Rocky Horror, lucky you!! have a great time, and no nibbles!!

Speak soon and take care.

Well it's day 9 and im only 3lbs off losing 1 stone!:D:D:D I Can't belive i have stuck to it this time, as i have had soooo many day's one's, even when i started this time i wasn't sure whether i would make it through the first day! so here i am 9 day's in and almost a stone lighter, so i just want to say to all the day 1's again keep at it cause it does work.

Well done Tracie, you're doing sooo well! I am on day 2 again, my weight is 2lb up on my weigh in, shows that those binges did some damage.:eek: BUT i am continuing! Keep going!

Well done Tracie, you're doing sooo well! I am on day 2 again, my weight is 2lb up on my weigh in, shows that those binges did some damage.:eek: BUT i am continuing! Keep going!

Thanks Bex it's much appreciated.

Those 2lbs will only be water weight so don't worry too much, you have done it before and i know you can do it again, just keep thinking of the end result, that's what im doing at the moment, i can't wait to be able to go into any shop again and pick a top or trousers off the rail knowing they will fit. Keep at it.

How did Rocky Horror go?

It was fabulous! Very funny, fun packed evening! Most people dressed up, so i didnt feel out of place at all! Would definately recommend it!

Sounds like you had a great night! hope day2 is going ok for you.

Take Care

Good for you, Tracie!

Amy

Hi all, well today is day 10, and when i weighed myself this morning i was 2lbs up!! Cant belive it i have stuk rigedly to the plan through out so to say im dissapointed at a 2lbs gain is an understatment i am absoultly flabergasted! The thing that worries me is not so much the 2lbs gain this morning but what it will be this evening?? 2lbs this morning is obviously going to turn into 3 or 4 lbs by tonight and being almost the weekend i am terrified i let everyone else including myself down, i am even avoiding drinking water now just incase it puts more weight on me stupid i know.:confused::cry::confused::cry:

Now is the time to stop getting on the scales everyday Tracie, as the weight can fluctuate. Is it TOTM? This makes a big difference! Just weigh once a week! I know this is easier said than done, though, from one scales addict to another! Just keep drinking, you know they will go down again! You are doing so well, dont let this stop you! I am being good at the mo, and my scales also showed a lb gain this morning! I just hope to be back to what i was by the next weigh in! Keep going!

Now is the time to stop getting on the scales everyday Tracie, as the weight can fluctuate. Is it TOTM? This makes a big difference! Just weigh once a week! I know this is easier said than done, though, from one scales addict to another! Just keep drinking, you know they will go down again! You are doing so well, dont let this stop you! I am being good at the mo, and my scales also showed a lb gain this morning! I just hope to be back to what i was by the next weigh in! Keep going!

Hi Bex, i know i shouldn't jump on the scales everyday but sometimes that's what keeps me going, (seeing the numbers going down) it's not TOM either i could mabye understand the 2lbs gain if it was:confused: i have drank almost 3lts today which is good for me as sometimes i can barely manage 2lts.
Havn't cheated though but i can't say i won't i just hope that i don't! I have really felt like eating today probably more so than since i started this diet. Well hopefully tomorrow the 2lbs will be gone again i can but live in hope:sigh:

Im sure your 1lb gain will be gone by next weigh in, Monday isn't it?

Take care

WI is Monday! Trouble is, i am away this weekend! Just to bfs house, but i think eating is on the agenda (late Val day celebration). I think this may not be my time to ss...

WI is Monday! Trouble is, i am away this weekend! Just to bfs house, but i think eating is on the agenda (late Val day celebration). I think this may not be my time to ss...

Hi Bex,have a fab time at the weekend you never know with all the exercise you get at bfs ;) you may be able to eat what you want and not gain a lb! Mabye even lose a couple :D now that would be cool!

Cheers Bex, you too!

Back