• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 29...

And I've got through my first box of exante goodies! Have also lost 22lbs, got back into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes, got ten times the energy I had a month ago and generally feel fab!
So glad I found Exante, and this forum, its really kept me going :D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well said :) it really is a great diet and the forum is the best

Gemma79

I will do this!
Well done led, you have done so well x

And I've got through my first box of exante goodies! Have also lost 22lbs, got back into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes, got ten times the energy I had a month ago and generally feel fab!
So glad I found Exante, and this forum, its really kept me going :D:D:D
Woohoo!!! Well done LED - you're doing so well. And 22lbs is a phenomenal loss :D

I feel like we should do a little exante appreciation dance :p

x

Crims

Silver Member
Well done, I'm seriously trying to catch up with your weight loss. It's fab everything is fitting again. Xxx

well done great weight loss your doing very well exante is the best diet i've ever been on lets have a HONK for exante

honk honk xx

Fantastic!! You're doing so well - i've only got another week til my box runs out - excited to see how much i've lost by then :D

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I agree, its a fantastic forum and a fantastic diet with the most amazing results. I feel well and better than I have felt for years. Today I realised that all the things that used to ache (knees, back, hips, shoulders, head!) don't ache any more. Now that's pretty good.
GSQ

Thanks all! I am so evangelical about Exante now, agree it's the best thing ever! :)
Crims - believe me when I have only a stone to go I won't be losing this fast! You're doing fab :)