Day 3 and cold all the time?

NannyPlum89

Title says it all really! Day 3 of TS, feeling Good, no headaches etc. Ketostix says I'm in ketosis as of today. However, I've found that I've been constantly cold since I started the plan! Has this happened to anyone else?

I must admit I have been cold which is unusual because of my age, never thought it could b related to the diet x

It’s pretty common especially early on, but it will pass. Hot drinks help.

I never realised that. We have the heating on and I'm still cold with a blanket over me. So I think I'll go and have a hot drink. 🖒

You are putting a lot less fuel in your body. There are many threads on here with VLCD dieters of all types complaining about cold.

Here's my question. Please forgive me for asking does anyone suffer after eating the hot cross bun bar, my god I have never been so embarrassed I stink the room out, I'm sure u will know what I mean x

A side effect of your body going into ketosis is a drop in temperature. You can try green tea extract tablets which act as a thermogenic so raises your bodies internal temperature and in turn also increases your metabolism. xx

Back