Day 3 - bit wobbly

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Well that serves me right for thinking this was a breeze ;)

Didn't get much sleep last night - bags of energy until nearly 2 & then up at 7... I put this down to forgetting my LT yesterday & having to have all shakes in the evening...

Have to say it was ace to have so much energy last night :D Just the timing could've been better...

Anyway today due to being overtired (great northern expression that) I'm a bit wobbly & head's not entirely with it... having a green tea & hoping to perk up & get with the programme soon :)

Anyway - hope you all have a fantastic day :D

Hey howdy... you poor thing.. its tough when you have bags loads of energy at the wrong time of the day!!

Keep drinking the water (need to take my own advice on that) and hopefully the head will clear soon..

Oh its so lovely to see the sunshine again today :D although not so lovely when you see it from an office window :(

Well that serves me right for thinking this was a breeze ;)

Didn't get much sleep last night - bags of energy until nearly 2 & then up at 7... I put this down to forgetting my LT yesterday & having to have all shakes in the evening...

Have to say it was ace to have so much energy last night :D Just the timing could've been better...

Anyway today due to being overtired (great northern expression that) I'm a bit wobbly & head's not entirely with it... having a green tea & hoping to perk up & get with the programme soon :)

Anyway - hope you all have a fantastic day :D
haha if only ya had someone with ya lmao...
the first week is like that,you get lt stupidness,lighthead,moody,ditsy,but you be happy to know it passes,you l have loads of energy soon,you l be flyin it xjx

Lol Jen i was thinking the same thing! All guys should have that much energy at night! We are bad hun lol

Howdy hun day 3 is def a bit f a buggar but you will be in ketosis very soon and feel great! Def keep glugging the water xx

Woohoo another northerner xx

Bet your wrists are aching this morning??? lol

Bet your wrists are aching this morning??? lol

LMAO :D A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ;)

I knew I had to stop it when all I had was a puff of air & a faint smell of salt :eek:

Feeling much better now I've had my lunch shake & shedloads of water... still gonna try for an early night....

Hi Everyone,

I just started LT this morning and I'm finding it hard already!!!! :( I usually don't mind drinking water but today its making me feel slightly sick!!! Don't know what the problem is... The shakes are no problem just the water!!! Help??!!!?? :(

Hi Everyone,

I just started LT this morning and I'm finding it hard already!!!! :( I usually don't mind drinking water but today its making me feel slightly sick!!! Don't know what the problem is... The shakes are no problem just the water!!! Help??!!!?? :(

Don't quit - it get's better :)

If it's any consolation the water fills your tummy when you get hungry... :) You look forward to it ! :D

I'm on 4-5 litres a day without realising... everytime I feel a hunger pang I take a slug on the ole Volvic... :)

Damn Water

Thanks Howdy-doody, i'd say its going to be a long first week:wave_cry:

But sure thats the joys of it I suppose!! I'm just going to try take my time with the water, maybe a small glass at a time? :confused:

Thanks Lillie, thats a good idea... :) Will try that!

Thanks Howdy-doody, i'd say its going to be a long first week:wave_cry:

But sure thats the joys of it I suppose!! I'm just going to try take my time with the water, maybe a small glass at a time? :confused:

hi hon,
stick with it,get yourself one of those flip top litre bottles i find it easier to drink from them.good luck xjx

Hang in there! I find drinking from the sports bottles of water much easier! Don't ask me why? Also it must be very cold.

Same here the water had to be ice cold for me to drink it even though i was freezing! Could try warm water though hun could work for you xx

i have a pint glass on my desk with a straw, only way i can do it as im not a water drinker usually, just KEEP GOING hun you can do it, hangon in there till the first weigh in, but keep coming on here and checking out the inspirational stories and pics, jx

Back