Day 3 done :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jewel83, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jewel83

Jewel83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well :)
    I swear time never went this slow, you really have to take one day at a time.

Struggled a bit this evening, hubby making himself dinner - food never smelt so good! He is brilliant though, really supportive and closes the kitchen door whilst he cooks so it won't bother me :)

He's started to comment on my breath but I still have a headache and feel a bit 'peckish' so I don't think I'm there yet but can't be far off right?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You can get through the 1st week hun...ONce the 1st week is over I hear its so much more easier...Your gonna get the 1st week done and think to youself what was the big deal.. I'm lucky that I live alone. I cleared out all the cupboards and the fridge and freezer.. And thats helped alot with my cravings.

Best of luck hun..you can do this..

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm on day three too, no headache today and apart from feeling hungry at times at work I'm doing ok...

Yes your also right, once you get past the first week and you have experienced a good loss it's all the head lol

I remember day 9 ish wasn't too good for mr last time tho, got the runs and a headache, but like I said I focused on the losses all the time to keep me going

Xx good luck

5. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey hun,

you honestly will feel so much better after the first week. Stick with it, it's well worth it x

6. ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    26st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done :) , I'm nearly at the end of day 3 too. Got splitting headache while ago for few mins so hopefully my change is coming soon

7. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Day 3 almost over.... still craving for something savoury even though not hungry. will go to bed soon to stop thinking about food lol x

8. Jewel83

Jewel83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well day 4 is over and today has been much better, I feel different but I don't have all the energy in hearing of - I fell asleep in the sofa at 8pm!!

I was naughty this morning and couldn't wait a full week to get on the scales, but I appear to have lost 5lb in 3 days!! I will wait for the 'official' weigh in before I get too excited though!

Hope you are all doing well - onwards & upwards!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.