Day 3 done :)

Jewel83

Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well :)
I swear time never went this slow, you really have to take one day at a time.

Struggled a bit this evening, hubby making himself dinner - food never smelt so good! He is brilliant though, really supportive and closes the kitchen door whilst he cooks so it won't bother me :)

He's started to comment on my breath but I still have a headache and feel a bit 'peckish' so I don't think I'm there yet but can't be far off right?

You can get through the 1st week hun...ONce the 1st week is over I hear its so much more easier...Your gonna get the 1st week done and think to youself what was the big deal.. I'm lucky that I live alone. I cleared out all the cupboards and the fridge and freezer.. And thats helped alot with my cravings.

Best of luck hun..you can do this..

I'm on day three too, no headache today and apart from feeling hungry at times at work I'm doing ok...

Yes your also right, once you get past the first week and you have experienced a good loss it's all the head lol

I remember day 9 ish wasn't too good for mr last time tho, got the runs and a headache, but like I said I focused on the losses all the time to keep me going

Xx good luck

Hey hun,

you honestly will feel so much better after the first week. Stick with it, it's well worth it x

Well done :) , I'm nearly at the end of day 3 too. Got splitting headache while ago for few mins so hopefully my change is coming soon

Day 3 almost over.... still craving for something savoury even though not hungry. will go to bed soon to stop thinking about food lol x

Well day 4 is over and today has been much better, I feel different but I don't have all the energy in hearing of - I fell asleep in the sofa at 8pm!!

I was naughty this morning and couldn't wait a full week to get on the scales, but I appear to have lost 5lb in 3 days!! I will wait for the 'official' weigh in before I get too excited though!

Hope you are all doing well - onwards & upwards!!

Back