Day 3....feeling crap but......weighed myself OMG!

nikki_k

Woke up with the worse headache this morning which wasn't helped by hubby keeping me awake last night snoring :mad:
I couldnt resist hopping on the scales this morning and have lost 5lb in the last 2 days!!!!! I luurrve this diet! :D

Hi well done you!!! i have that prob my hubby 2 be snoring drives me mad!!!! I had a headache and felt ill on third day, it does go just keep drinking the water really helped me. Im on me third week now, im used to the shakes nw, altho i do pick sometimes oops not good. But gotta keep going as i gettin married in august. You are doing so well keep up the good work
:):):)

Keep going the headaches will soon go x my poor hubby suffers coz im the snorer! Lol x

well done for getting to day 3 & losing 5lb already :) iam on day 2 and had my headache yesturday am ok today though just want food although not hungry. but going to stick at it if i want a bikini body by june. i weighed this morning and told me i had put on a 1lb hop its wrong as im gutted:( good luck on your journey x

Hi becci after 3 days i weighed myself, you will lose the weight on the diet its so good
im nw on week 3 and it gets easier with watching people around you eating i first week i found hard, but keep with it :):):)

thank you jo, will try my best if i dont do anything about my weight now, my kids will be rolling me down the street lol. i just pray i will have a good result in my 1st WI. :)

Becci you will have a good result on ur first weigh in be confident in LT its amaaaaaazing! You will do it no problem x

Well dun nikki, im on day two...pain killers keeping headache away so far...but may feel worse tomoz...but all gud...keep going will b so worth it, cant bare the thought of the warmer weather coming, feeling fat and sweaty..lol

hi nikki, im on day 3 aswell and still waking up with a pounding headache!thats a great loss for day 3!i weighed myself this morning too :p down 3lbs!was hoping for a bit more(iv high expectations!!!) but if that evens out il still ave a good weight loss by WI 1!hope the rest of your week goes well and the headaches leave us soon!!!
x

Its sure a great boost getting on those scales to such a big loss :) Keep it up :)

Thanks everyone, I'm so glad to have this place for the support your all amazing.
Janie that's a fab loss already, you've got a lot less weight to lose than me.
Had 2++ of ketones so I must be cooking on gas now!! Keep up the hard work everyone!x

Back