DAY 3- Good Day - Worse Day - Terrible Day - Oh My God.

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well i guess i should start at the beggining,

I woke up this morning haven overslept by about 30mins not too much of a problem, felt cold and mouth not good.

Got dressed thankfully i had ironed a shirt last night, oicked up a tetra and a shake for ay work and off i went.

About half way to work (15 mins walk about 800 steps) i realise di had left both my work mobile and my own personal mobile at home. in mind i thought about going and getting them but convinced myself that i wouldnt need either (how wrong i was).

Now some bascground as a Train Guaard my job is what they call Safty Critaical along with Airline Pilots, Train Drivers etc.
If I make a mistake someome could potentially be seriously hurt or killed.

Well today i had a saftey related incident at work, entirly my fault, luckily no one was every put in a position of danger what so ever, However as a sftey incident i have to report it (grass myself up), of course no phone to ring anyone........

Fortuantley another guard was on the train so i was able to use his phone, As a result of this have been med screened (alcohol and drugs, Breathaliser and pee in a bottle) . Untill the results come in im not allowed to work any trains and there will be an internal investigation, and possibly disoplinary action to follow.

How am i feeling well not good since i got up this morning everytime i have had to have a pee its hurt, i feel bloated and fat, worried about work, and disgusted with myself.

I gave in to food...........

To be precise i cave in to two Jumbo sausages from the chippy on the way home.
Im going to admit on here that im sat in tears as i type this, ifeel tottaly ashamed of myself and i feel i have not only let myself down but i have let down my friends on here as well.

This Is MY Low Point :break_diet:

Me.

you havent let us down.

chalk it up, get back on :)

hopw work stuff is sorted soon.

Last edited:
Well i guess i should start at the beggining,

I woke up this morning haven overslept by about 30mins not too much of a problem, felt cold and mouth not good.

Got dressed thankfully i had ironed a shirt last night, oicked up a tetra and a shake for ay work and off i went.

About half way to work (15 mins walk about 800 steps) i realise di had left both my work mobile and my own personal mobile at home. in mind i thought about going and getting them but convinced myself that i wouldnt need either (how wrong i was).

Now some bascground as a Train Guaard my job is what they call Safty Critaical along with Airline Pilots, Train Drivers etc.
If I make a mistake someome could potentially be seriously hurt or killed.

Well today i had a saftey related incident at work, entirly my fault, luckily no one was every put in a position of danger what so ever, However as a sftey incident i have to report it (grass myself up), of course no phone to ring anyone........

Fortuantley another guard was on the train so i was able to use his phone, As a result of this have been med screened (alcohol and drugs, Breathaliser and pee in a bottle) . Untill the results come in im not allowed to work any trains and there will be an internal investigation, and possibly disoplinary action to follow.

How am i feeling well not good since i got up this morning everytime i have had to have a pee its hurt, i feel bloated and fat, worried about work, and disgusted with myself.

I gave in to food...........

To be precise i cave in to two Jumbo sausages from the chippy on the way home.
Im going to admit on here that im sat in tears as i type this, ifeel tottaly ashamed of myself and i feel i have not only let myself down but i have let down my friends on here as well.

This Is MY Low Point :break_diet:

Me.

Oh Mate, you hav'nt let us down, we all go through phases like this.

Dont throw in the towel, Have an early night and start afresh tomorrow.

You can do this, you REALLY can.

Give yourself a good talking to, then brush yourself down and start again.

Big hugs mate :hug99:

bm2lm xx

Believe me you haven't let anyone down at all.

Re the weight loss and diet, you just have to draw a line under today, forget it, do not beat yourself up about it and then get back on and stick with it.

Please don't forget that we are only human all of us.

(((hugs)))

Cath

You haven't let anybody down. You've had a really crap day, and you're not feeling at all well either! Its just a minor blip, as the others have said, draw a line under it and just move on. You can't change what's already been done, just learn from it.

Hope you're feeling a bit better now sending you (((hugs)))

oh babe, u havent let anyone down, jus drink loads n loads of water and start again for tomorrow, remember my binge? jus pick yaself up dust yaself down and think of the reasons ur doin this

as for work, u r only human and humans make mistakes, like u said no1 was ever in any danger and thats the main thing, jus use the time of work as positively as u can in terms of drnking lots and lots of water and maybe some light exercise such as genetle walk

add me on msn [email protected]
if u wanna chat i am on everyday from around 9am till 11pm ish

xxx

Right sit up and listen to me(said in miss whiplash tone;) )

Wipe the tears away go get yourself a pint of water and forget about the sausages. A VLCD is a very difficult thing to comply with and beating yourself up over a blip....n thats all it was is not the way forward(oooh I like my controlling manner:p )

A VLCD is a journey, one of slips, challenges and discoveries....so you maybe learned that you ate when stressed(trigger) at least you will look out for it next time.

Don't think of restarting tomorrow do it now;)

We are all here to support you, one thing I will say is read the thread icemoose put on about being breathalised whilst on a VLCD you may need it for work.

Now if you don't have a lil smile after all this raunchy mistress telling off...the paddle will be dug out of storage;)

Hi Me

You've hit your low point, so the only way is back up. Get some water down you, forget you had the sausages and you'll still have a good weightloss at weigh in, but don't eat anything else unless you still have any CD meals to have for the day.

Another raunchy Mistress here. THWACKING my riding crop off the leg of my black leather boot... LOL.

You will NOT let this beat you. You will drink lots more water, let it flush the extra food out of your system - and hopefully any nasty bug if you've got one - and then get back to business.

As Bondgirl says, VLCDing NOT easy. It's very difficult and no one day is like any other.

Good luck mate, and I hope your work thing gets sorted out with no further comebacks.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.
Im not going to give in i cant give in no money for food.

At time of typing still have 2 meals to have as just had one and only had one at work.

Me

Right sit up and listen to me(said in miss whiplash tone;) )

Hmm Like That

A VLCD is a journey, one of slips, challenges and discoveries....so you maybe learned that you ate when stressed(trigger) at least you will look out for it next time.
Plus the smell of the chip shop i have to walk buy eveery day..... hmmmm chips Bad

icemoose put on about being breathalised whilst on a VLCD you may need it for work.
apperently amount is so minute i should be ok but did tell the guy i was on VLCD

Now if you don't have a lil smile after all this raunchy mistress telling off...the paddle will be dug out of storage;)

YES Please

Thanks once again everyone.

Last edited:
Awww mate, dont give up.....we all have a low point on this diet.....but the work situation certainly didnt help.
Whatever you do carry on as if you havent blipped.

cough cough you never said if you had a smile;)

Oh Dear , welcome to the club, nearly all of us have had a blip dont worry and start again , drink plenty.
Hope tomorrow is a better day work wise for you.WE ARE ALL HUMAN, and mistakes do happen

cough cough you never said if you had a smile;)

I do have been told i have a nice smile.

They say it takes 20 muscles in the face to smile and more to frown, I have been told my smile is my best feature I like a smiley face on a person, when a person truly smiles it gives life to that whole person there eyes sparkle and there lips shimmer.

I have been frowning too much latley so im looking for someone to put that smile back on my face.

Make a person smile each day.
and easier in life you will find your way;)

Oooh I just made that up hehehe

I may have to keep that as one of my quirky quotes:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You did so well to stop yourself once you started eating. Please don't beat yourself up, I think you're an amazingly strong person to be able stop like you did. We can all fall off the wagon but you are getting straight back on it and you'll do great.
Loking forward to seeing your weigh results because we all know ton here that you can do this & you will be feeling so great when the weight starts dropping off.
Keep your chin up, loads of people will be wanting that smile.
Work is a big part of our lives but nothing compared to you having your kids to stay soon, keep it in perspective & you'll do brilliantly. Big, big cuddles :grouphugg:

Hi Miss Nikki here, and I will beat you up, over my knee for a spanking!!Only joking...hhmm.. anyway, who said this was going to be easy! drink lots of water and get refocused, you know why you want to do this and you have the determination... don't let stress be a trigger for you.. (i know it is hard)..So come on, we are all here for you (whether it be spanking, whipping etc etc) or just for support...Love

Hiya - sorry you've had a rubbish day....hope you're OK...

Re the sausages - PUT THEM BEHIND YOU !!!!

get back on that wagon....you're going so well - come on - you want to run about with your kids when they come to stay.....go swimming, take the bikes out......think how mush easier that'll be when you're a few stones lighter !!!

Don't let this one small slip set you back - you had a problem, you reached for food....END OF !!!

and....for the record....you haven't let ANYBODY down :p

love

Debz
xx

Hiya - been catching up on all that's been going on here whilst I've been away - and just seen this. Most of us VLCDieters have given into some temptation at some point or other - after all we're human (well most of us!!)

So as the others have said put it behind you (nice pun there!) drink plenty of water and get back on track .... oh dear the puns are coming thick and fast here!

You've only failed if you give up - and you are certainly not failing us - only yourself. Diets don't fail dieters - dieters fail diets .... but only when they give up. So don't make this blip into a bigger blip - another glass of water - and back onto the diet.

We all have triggers that set us off and stress (like you've had today) is one of them - it is good you are upset (although virtual hankie coming your way to dry your eyes)as next time anything happens you'll know you don't want to feel like this and hopefully reach for some water and shake instead of sausage!

Take care and good for you to feel you can share with us - shows you want to continue.

Back