Step 1 Sole Source Day 3 is horrible!

LouLouD123

I'm on day three as well and I feel absolutely ravenous, having to cook tea for family is just torture !!! Want to go to bed early ....Had Two cups of decaf coffee, pints of water, 3 cups of green tea in between shakes (oh and a coke zero just to top it all) because I felt so starved!! Hopefully I haven't buggered things up by mucking around with drinks ? Hope will go into ketosis soon...

Well done you! I'm only on day 2 but dreading days 3&4 :(

Think coke zero is meant to be ok but sure someone will know!

Good luck x

Day three and four are always the worst for me, but usually by the end of day 4 ketosis has hit and it is all worthwhile. Keep it up.

Thanks xx

day 3 and 4 were the worst for me as well, I felt so ill on day three and so hungery. Diet drinks I think ether don't come in till step 3. But for the first 3 weeks of the plan its supposed to be just the liquid cambridge products and a small meal if you are ss+

I don't think it will make that much diffrence though. All the other drinks are fine.
Just think today is half way though wooo!

Day 3 was tough!! Now at the end of day four and feeling good!! Can't wait for this to continue xx

Thanks ladies. At the end if day five now snd must say hunger is prettying gone. Do weird. Taking tetras to a confirmation with reception after so first real test of party type food temptations !!

Oh dear god, predictive text strikes. Please excuse the previous post. Sure you get the general gist.

It is tough, but you have to keep in mind that it gets better. Because it does! Get through the first tough few days. It's worth it.

And I am very naughty, I've drunk sugar-free redbull throughout my diet. I know its not allowed, but hasn't seemed to have affected my weight loss. But I work very long hours (7am - 11pm, 5 days a week) so there was no way I could get by without a little caffeine and I don't drink coffee. But I know the citric acid can knock some people out of ketosis. So just find what works for you. We're all human!

By the time your first weigh in comes round, you'll know all that hunger has been worth it. xxx

Back