Day 3 nearly done......

aktrs

Hi all,
Just had my last 'meal' of day 3,thai chicken soup.It was really nice,I added some salt,pepper and some chilli flakes...too many I think,it nearly blew my head off!! haha,at least it made the last litre of water go down a bit easier!
Had the normal bar for breakfast and shake at lunchtime.
Still going really well and still enjoying it at the mo.
Hows everyone else doing?
Good luck.
Martin:)

i be smashing it :)
finding it really easy, i am in ketosis now so thats the main thing done

i had the ketostix, and also the bad breath lol

hi glad to hear u are doing well. On my third day too, like u feeling good even more determined i can do this.
Loving the forum aswell, finding it a bit addictive, its great reading peoples stories.

Thanks Joanne,
How are you doing?

Im actually doing really well today Martin surprisingly enough. Yesterday I made the decision to move to working solutions but today Ive actually managed to do total with no problems at all so feeling quite cheerful especially since tomorrow is WI day.

well done Joanne i think WS is just a great fall back

Definitely Kenshin. If I plan on WS it means I dont feel guilty if I do have a meal. Always good not to feel bad about every bite you put in your mouth lol.

good days are easy to come by while on a vlcd, you feel so energetic, you just want to be up and around. doing things :)i'm being a little boring and other than exercising i'm reading :$

What u reading?? Ive got thru a good load of my book today, takes the mind off other things ha!

Well done Martin your doing fab!!

Joanne, fab news hun. Its good to know WS is an option if u want to take it. Ive stocked up on chicken and green beans haha so if i struggle one day i wont feel guilty having a WS day. Its not cheating, its taking control! Well done, cant weight to hear weigh in results tomorrow!! xx

i am reading true blood well started on it

lol nice nice :)
geeky is always good

Back