day 3 of my Cambridge diet..So upset..

Good morning everybody. thank you for all your support yesterday, i do feel better today and even put the tracksuit on to go for a long walk.. Some of you mention going to groups to be weighed, were are these as i only have my cdc to talk to.. my hubby was so lovely last night, after hearing me sob down the phone to him all the way back from work, he decided to go without a meal last night,so as not to upset me more !! Bet his is at mac donalds on way to work this morning..!! Speak to u all after my walk.. XX

Oh bless him! What a star you have there!

Glad you're feeling a bit better this morning:)

Keep thinking about all the positive things you are getting from losing the weight. I think it's easy to keep looking at what your not allowed to have, rather that what the future holds for you.

Keep in touch to let us know how you're doing.

glad your feeling better today

were all routeing for you and willing you to stay strong

when im feeling really really hungry i have the cambridge diet stock /veggy thing in the evening

or as my friend advised i split my cappicino pack so i can have some yummy coffees- it helps me a lot when i have tough days

x ((hugs))

My 1st week was hell-hunger, headaches etc. I very nearly gave up but I'm so glad I kept going. I've lost 3st 3lbs in 9 weeks & I feel great!! I've got 18lbs to go to goal now!!

Hi CJ

How's it going?

I don't know how tall you are (I'm 5"11 so get 4 meals a day). If you're really struggling why not have an extra pack or half pack just for the first week or so.

I'm on day 14 and I promise it does get better. If I'm hungry or tired in the evening I have a large glass of water and go to bed with a book (It's been 8pm on occasions!). I also find that leaving the first pack til I feel I really need it helps, I try to drink a ltr of water first, helps spread them through the day.

I live just outside of Leeds (near the airport), so it's good to see some more local-ish people. There are not many counsellors in this neck of the woods, I'm guessing we both go to the same one. We should use that as motivation to get to goal and become counsellors ourselves?

Hope you're getting through.

Hi dani, we live really close as i only live 20 mins from leeds/bradford airport too, thanks for all you kind words, I never knew this site was here, I was searching the net for cd blogs and found one with a link to this one..
Dani im only 5"4 so only able to have 3 packs,but today i slipped lunch, had the lovely chick and mushroom soup for tea and then about 8pm going to have a choc mousse !! (what a night)..
Feel a lot better today, even managed to make my starving hubby pasta for his tea.. MY FAVORITE !!

A few of you lovely peaple keep saying you have tomato soup, were do you get that, I was never offered that one i only have chick & mushroom and Mushroom..

Sorry ignore last can look back. Just geting the hang of this forum stuff. Glad your much better today. Dizzy

there's plain mushroom soup????? why did my cdc not give me any??? I LOVE mushroom soup! when i was pregnant with my eldest thats all I ever wanted to eat (ok not cd mushroom soup but you know what I mean I'm sure) I'm so jealous aaand she's never mentioned the mousse stuff either.

Glad you're feeling better today :)

Hi sorry for delay in reply, was on the phone..
yes ive got loads of mushroom soup, i could sink a battle ship with it !! i fancy the tomato one...got any ??

Hi Dizzy.. i feel loads better tonight, going to make my choc mousse soon, ask your cdc for the mousse powder, u just add a spoonful to any flavour shake and whisk, then put in fridge for 10 mins to set.. its just like angel delight !!

Hi CJ

I'll swop you a spicy tomato for a mushroom if you like. My counsellor hasn't offered me mushroom either. I'll post it tomorrow if you want to swap addresses? We can send each other a private message. If you like it I'm sure you can get some more locally. Dizzy

Hi Kati, does the tomato soup taste ok, as it has mixed veiws on this site..

Back