day 3 of restart - who wants to join

Mornin all!
2 days well and truly off the waggon have resulted in a 4lb gain-grrrrr!

I'm hoping that it will shift quick if I get back on track today. I'm not gonna change my stats till weigh in day (Thursday) so I have 2 days to undo the damage....the race is on!!

How is everyone this morn?

come on julie i want to see you back here tomorrow xmas is over you need to get back into ketosis ready for january. focus focus focus. look how yuk eating all that junk makes you feel and how good you feel looking in the mirror and being slim. have a blowout today finish all the food or get rid of it and get back here tomorrow.

thanks for the pep talk spyro ;)
im back with you all tomorrow. i have had enough of feeling like this. one more blow out before bed time and straight back on the wagon tomorrow :)

.................yep and with me here too it means that the three muskateers are back on track. My first day was not brilliant but today I have been as good as gold and boy do I feel better for it. I know that getting over the ketosis hump is going to come hard but after that it's all plain sailing. We can do it girls........we are all it in together. xxxx

yep welcome back you too.

Back