day 3 of restart - who wants to join

spyro2008

I will never give up
hi everyone ive had a blowout 2 days but time to get back on track. i went and tried on some of my old clothes yesterday and i can get the 14 on now but cant do the button up so that has given me the push i needed to start again as i thought because the scales have gone up there was no chance but i was shocked when the 14's actually went the whole way up. anyway whoever wants to join feel free i will defo need some encouragement so will be nice to see who's with me.

Last edited:
I would join you Spyro but after some thought have decided to wait until tomorrow for my restart. Boxing Day I always do a buffet type thing and if only the kids eat there will be too much left for me to bear to throw out so not even going to kid myself on that I can be good today. I will join tomorrow though coz am determined to rid of this gain from the past couple of days - preferably before the New Year although that might be a tad optimistic.

Ok hun see you back tomorrow. Have a good day.

.............me me I will join you!!!! I have exactly 3 weeks until the makeover so I have to do it. xxxx

come on bernice we can do it. im going to stay at my friends next friday new years eve and im the same weight as i was last time i went 2 months ago. shame.

Where are you all folks? Im on my 3rd shake dh eating out so no cooking dinner for me today il be doing something untempting for the kids. Honk honk all the way.

Hi Spyro! I'll be back on 2nd January. I've got another family meal to go on New Years day, so once that's out the way I'll be honking too. Hope you had a good Christmas, I can't wait now to rein things in, especially my Santa tummy :eek:
x

Ahh hi hun hope your ok and having fun tell me about the tummy i ate so much the last few days my tummy is so huge and looks unproportioned to everywhere else. Weird. Anyway look forward to seeing you back in jan im hoping with everyone getting back on track it will be easier to stick to it.

2nd of Jan for me too, wish it was sooner to be honest lol x

well i look forward to seeing all you jan restarters im going away on the 31st til the 3rd so when im back im hoping your all on your way to ketosis. my goal is to be 100% tfr throughout. im getting back on now with no messing around ive got enough shakes to last me to near my goal a few kgs short so i dont want to be ordering more and nearly fitting in to my size 14's has given me a boost. come on ladies.

2nd january for me too :) but i am sure we'll support eachother all the way to goal
x

I haven't weighed to see the damage yet, but that will be the final spur on the morning of the 2nd! It may be shocking :eek:
I've got my packs ready, will stock up on coffee, mint tea, bouillion and coke zero this week. Oh, and loo roll ;)

Morning all day 2 of my restart just having my hot vanilla with coffee so refreshing yummy.i need to up the water today to help with the hunger.

i started today two days of eating crap.

Thats me - Bobbi,
Joanne
Spyro
Bernice .... we are the post Christmas restarters!

And me!!! I'll be starting 29th

Cookie will be well and truly off the Cookies and joining you by tom morning ;)
xxx

I really should head off to bed now. I am kidding myself that I am working, but am just sat on here instead when I could be getting my beauty sleep....and boy do I NEED it!!

Back