Step2 810kcal Day 3 of step 2 ; Struggling !!

Chazzle87

Hi all,

Day 3 of the step 2 & I'm struggling :( feel soo moody & down.. The 1st 2 days seemed fine but it's getting harder !! Anyone know if it gets easier ? Iv still not had my 810cal meal today coz im that fed up lol ! Can't decide wat to have .. Suppose I have alot more of down days to come eh !

Charlene x

I have just finished 2 weeks on step 2. I am now eating fruit as well. I found step 2 difficult for the first few days but then I settled into it. Adding fruit has proved even more difficult and I'm hoping that the same thing happens and that I get used to it. I think it's ok once you get into a food routine. SS was so much simpler...

Hey hun are you sure you're allowed to have fruit as my CDC said that fruit is a no no as it has sugar in and will definitely knock you out of ketosis because of it! <--- 'you might as well
As go and eat bread or munch on sugar' that dashed any hopes for me of fruit when when ineventually get off the SS ride! :)

Hey hun are you sure you're allowed to have fruit as my CDC said that fruit is a no no as it has sugar in and will definitely knock you out of ketosis because of it! <--- 'you might as well
As go and eat bread or munch on sugar' that dashed any hopes for me of fruit when when ineventually get off the SS ride! :)
I'm actually on step 3 well sort of - CDC thinks that there is such a huge carb difference between step 2 and 3 that it's better to do an intermediate step which is 810 plus 150 cals of fruit. I'm so hungry that I think in a couple of days I will do step 3 properly and hopefully fill up the glycogen stores once and for all.

Back