Day 3 & Still 100%! Woo

DanielleW

Very surprised ive got this far, had a little go on the scales and ive lost nearly 6lbs :D. How do you know when your in ketosis? still not able to get to sleep on a night not falling asleep until 4ish in the morning :confused: anyone having the same problem thats got a solution? How is everyone else doing? :) goood i hope!

woohoo:D day 3 100% for me too.

Ive no problem falling asleep at the moment - probably due to new baby lol.but did have dreams all night about wedding dresses:eek:

Congratulations!

Hey go you !!!!!!!!! well done

its the end of day 3 for me too =) i took jumped on the scales and i was 5.5lb lighter

im also surprised i made it this far , but iv put the scales in the shed lol i dont wanna be jumping on them all the time as i no i will if they are sight

The sleeping thing so far iv been ok more tired if anything sleep like a log =)

WELL DONE !!! lets keep it up xxx

thanks for your comments, i know i can do this now!! still feel fine, havent felt hungry or anything yet. Getting a bit of a headache on a night time. Cant wait for saturdays weigh in :) hope your all doing fine xxx

You're doing great - stick with it :party0049:

Danielle, the Body Shop do a sleep spray called Deep sleep dreamy pillow and body mist. It is £10 a bottle but i think it does actually work. Seems to induce a lovely sleep and also smells gorgeous.
And there are 50% off codes floating around at the mo, just have a look on money saving expert. x

*lesley* said:
Danielle, the Body Shop do a sleep spray called Deep sleep dreamy pillow and body mist. It is £10 a bottle but i think it does actually work. Seems to induce a lovely sleep and also smells gorgeous.
And there are 50% off codes floating around at the mo, just have a look on money saving expert. x

Thanks alot Lesley! I need something it's starting to get on my nerves now :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back