Day 3 - thanks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BEXS99, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. BEXS99

BEXS99 Member

Hiya on day 3 today and managed to get to 11am before i got hungry, have sinned abit last two days as struggled between 5pm and 7pm, but am focused today and feel alot better, going to have my lunch shake around 3pm so hopefully that will tied me over to having a strawberry mouse at 7pm - love the strawberry and choc, think i had bad choice on monday with vanilla and soup yuck .....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Good luck, just keep focused and you can do it. This diet does work, but only if you keep to it 100 %.

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No cheating WHATSOEVER!!!!! You will stop ketosis in it's tracks and it will prevent you from losing weight in the fastest possible time, being in ketosis will STOP you from feeling hungry. Promise!!!

5. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

you seem to be a lot more positive than the other day ... good for you for enjoying day 3 more, and roll on week 3!

6. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad to see you're feeling more positive, after a couple of days sticking to it 100% you'll feel so much better, especially once you get into ketosis!

Good luck!

Hannah

7. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You must must MUST do your very best not to cheat - you need to get into the total food replacement thing as soon as possible otherwise there is no point...

Really good luck and, yes, lol, soup may not have been best choice on day 1 - but some like it some don't!

Keep going and you'll get into ketosis and the pounds will start melting away :) :) that will be motivcation enough for week 2 and onwards!

8. preciouschild

preciouschild Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    previously Lipotrim, CS, healthy eating and now on DUKAN
    yes, no cheating, i have experienced it, it makes you want to to eat more and more, aftre that you will feel guilty and crap (sometimes you are not even hungry), so do your best, it's worth it.

9. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Bex,
    glad you are still with us and feeling positive, well done. Hope today goes better for you, you know your danger time now so plan something for then. Take care.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.