Day 3 - v irritable

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jubbly, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    Oh I just wanted to smash this woman in the face at training. She was going on and on and she was really rude and I swear this diet has an emotional impact on you. Thank God didn't have enough energy to smack her :rolleyes: Then made mistake of telling her I was on CD and she gave me her opinion ie, I will put it all on and more and her diet is much better (basically a low carb diet). Haven't cheated but just hope I become a bit less like a bear with a sore head soon :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Nobody knows im on CD and that's how it's staying.

4. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me2! or for however long it can go unnoticed! lol.
    x

5. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I tell people I'm on it specifically so everyone knows and then I couldn't possibly cheat!!! I feel more obliged that way.

6. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I asked my Husband tonight not to tell anyone I am on CD... I just really want to keep it private mainly because I work with loads of skinny minis

7. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Everyone knows I'm on it at work and they're all really supportive - suppose it because 3 people have already lost over 5 stone each on it and have maintained so they see that it can work. At the start of the year when I started there was about 15-20 people on it at work (I work in busy call centre of 300 staff) but slowly these people have dropped off (having lost a stone then immediately putting it back on again) and I think that I'm one of the few left - I'm so competitive!!!

As for the the vile moods, I can completely sympathise - my poor other half - combining CD with PMS is lethal - I kicked him out one day because he had put the plates away in the cupboard in the wrong order, oops!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.