Day 3 weigh in OMG!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
OMG ive lost 8lb in less than three days!!! Im sick as a chip today with cold and bad chest but im not giving up. The hunger pains preactically gone just like you peeps told me it would. Im very proud ive gotten to day three! Thanks for ure support. Cabnt wait till day 7!:D

LJ sorry you don't feel well but really when you have lost that much weight who cares :) Good for you Honey 2nd day for me and like you I can't wait for 7 whole days and I will weigh on day 3 probably too.

Wowwwww!!!! Well done!!! I've been tempted to weigh myself before day 7 but have managed to hold out so far, only 2 days to go as I've made it to day 5. It just shows how this diet soooooo works! I hope my loss is as good as yours. Keep it up! Hope you feel better. xx

thanks peeps. I have alot of support as my friend is the pharmasist i get my lipotrim from so i can just ring or text for support! But this group has gotten me through the 3 longest days of my life im telling you. Temptation has been infront of me constantly...and ive resisted this, im proud of my self.

So you should be proud!!! Thats amazing....heres to your first WI xxx well done chick x

well done

That is stunning. And I bet more comes off before your official weigh-in. You should be really proud.

well done this site really does help always helpfull people on here for advice and that just keep in your head IT GETS BETTER before you know it your being saying to your self omg i dont miss food at all water and sticking to it 100% will get results lost 6 and half stone two yearsd ago and wife lost 11 stone changed are lifes iam back on it now as had me gallbladder out last month and put some weight on and as i know this does the job back on it the results are amzing trust me there are hard days but they get less

Back