day 4 and i carnt believe what ive done upset

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by owens3116, 2 February 2008 Social URL.

1. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all
    Im on day 4 here but yesyrday for some mad reason i decided i was going to do 790 wel that was it as soon as i tasted food ive pigged out big time i had 3 slices toast with butter a single ham and branston pickle samdwich 1 party ring biccy and 2 choc orange cookies ohhh and a glass of milk !!!!
    Im so upset and ashamed of myself i really wanted a good loss next week ive knoked myself out of ketosis im crying i feel so bad im back on it today but i doubt it will make much diff now as i weigh in on wed why why why why did i do it ? :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jojo2stone

jojo2stone Member

oh babe, I am so so sorry...

Get back on it today and you will be fine, just remember how your feeling now, eating bad food has made you feel bad..

Get back on track and you will loose, don't fall into that, failed so what the heck mode xxxx

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Happens to the best of us hun, why dont you forget that you have done it, drink plenty plenty of water and have your next pack when you really are hungry????
    You'll be back in ketosis Tue probably.... You've had a mere blip, dont turn it into a day of eating if you can get your head round it!
    Love

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Firstly drink plenty of water.

Secondly remove anything from the house that isn't CD, chicken, fish, cottage cheese, salad or veg!

You have got back on trck and can catch back up ... as long as you stop now! Don't make a minor blip into a binge. If you don't have any more carbs from now on, you'll easily get back into ketosis and have started burning fat again before Wednesday.

So stop now before you do anymore damage ... drink plenty of water, and look forward to a good rest of the week.

Maybe you also need to discuss with your CDC any reasons why you sabotaged it ... mine is stress and I know I do badly then. If you do want to do 790 ... and it's a great plan, then think ahead and always have your meal planned and ready in the fridge/cupboard.

Good luck and dry the tears ... one day doesn't have to ruin a week!

6. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Put it behind you!
    Start again today,drink as much water as you can!
    Try and remember how cr** you felt after eating that stuff and try and use that to keep you on the straight and narrow.

I'm sure if you ss from now to your weigh in you will have lost weight,so don't give up.Remember there is always someone to talk to on here if you are tempted.I find looking at everyones before and after pictures helps.Especially my sister-in-laws,I can't be the failure in the family!!!

Susanx

7. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thanks guys ive already decided i gotta do ss i can not be trustesd with 790 im gonna be good today ive already had a 1ltr of water and no shakes yet im so mad at myself cos i could feel my clothes getting looser already grrrrrrrrrrrr why do i do this to myself i have to think its not permamnt jst for a tempory period till i lose the weight grrrrrr thankyou peeps xxx

8. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Yep, as beverley says - draw a line under it and get back on track xxx

9. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Keep your head up and forget about it! x x Today is a new day x x

10. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Can't add to the excellent advice you've already received Lisa but just wanted to say good luck and stay strong :)

11. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Okay Lisa. You know what you have to do, there has been brilliant advice here for you. Get straight back on - as you have - and keep focused on why you want to lose that weight. I'm here for you as well as we started more or less together. Keep strong!
    x

12. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hi grandm

Yeah im back on track made me realsie how much i wanna lose weight now !! hope u have a good day too x

13. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck on your new day! We are all in the same (big) boat. Every day is a new start day for us. Yesterday doesn't matter, today does.

14. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    We're all behind you! You can do it. Keep us posted on your progress - thinking of you.

15. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay Lisa good on you girl for getting back on track. We're all proud of you xxx

16. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Stick with it lisa hun take care of yourself and make a new start the advice already posted is excellant advice all i can say is good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.