Day 4 and still feel rough as hell

Loser85

Gold Member
Im assuming ketosis is far away at the mo as ive been rough all day. Its not ill rough either. Nausea and headaches not a good combo! Having plenty of water along with the packs. Would my WS meals at the weekend be delaying the k fairy? I had a small amount of plain tuna and some green salad leaves. Please help as i dont want to stop the plan.

Hi Loser85 :)

You are nearly there! I remember my day 4 and how awful it was. Ketosis is coming! That's why you feel like that. Tomorrow will be much better, promise. :)

You are doing very well so far. Just try to stay strong to the end of this day, please.
In a few days you will see your first WI result. And I bet you will be very proud of yourself and all happy you didn't give up.

Please, leave the tuna alone :D Just have your packs for the first week. Get into Ketosis deeply and then you can try WS weekends. Let the diet work.

If hungry, you can split your packs and have 4 little 'meals', if that helps.
You pretty know, and I know, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
:)

Hi Loser85

I'm also on Day 4, my head is fine but that's probably because I've drunk litres and litres today. I'm starving though and no energy at all, I've just picked my little boy up from school its only a 5 min walk the first bit is up a steep hill normally I just storm up it, today I was exhausted and puffing!

I'm so determined to go all the way though.

x

Today has been a write off for me. Actually vomited after my evening shake. Will just have to start again tomorrow. Feel so nasty right now :(

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly. Day 2/3 was my "ill" day, I felt awful all day, fell asleep on the sofa on Saturday and had 2 3 hours naps on Sunday.

When I checked on Sunday I was in Ketosis so maybe I just got into it quicker, I certainly wasn't expecting to be in so soon.

Hang in there. I am on day 6 now and feeling better, although I did have a WS day yesterday as my mind was playing food tricks on me and I HAD to eat

Back