Day 4 :) finally on track!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by ShutFeeUp, 20 May 2014 Social URL.

1. ShutFeeUp

ShutFeeUp Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st00lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello everyone! I started this diet on saturday but today is the first day i have been 100%. Ive found it really difficult until today & i think i finally found my motivation when i naughtily weighed myself & was astonished to see that i'd lost 4lbs since saturday despite cheating! I only have 2 weeks worth of shakes so i hope to lose just under a stone in those 2 weeks!
    100% from now on! Good luck everyone xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bananaboo

bananaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(11.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done that's great. I get motivated when I have been a little naughty and still have lost. It makes me want to be 100%. I struggle with that on a daily basis though! Hope you have another 100% day today :)

4. ShutFeeUp

ShutFeeUp Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st00lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    thanks, you too! i will be 100% today because i've lost another 2lb and 2inches!! 6lbs gone since saturday! crazy!!! hope this keeps up :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.