Day 4.....going sooooo sloooowly....!!!!!

hjc77

Hi all, hope you're all well?!

The last 3 days have seemed like the loooongest ever!!!! Has anyone else felt like this in the beginning?!

My hubby Steve seems to be in ketosis this morn but I've still woken hungry so not yet for me:( but it's gotta be very soon now hasn't it?!

Before I started this I was soooo worried I'd be feeling really tired/weak/headachey/irritable that I hadn't thought much about the hunger feeling but that's what I'm feeling more than anything!! Apart from a dodgy arvo on Day 2 I've actually not felt too bad at all in myself, perhaps a little less energy but used to feel like that a lot anyway - being overweight, Mum of 2 (4yrs/2yrs) and stressed I'd often feel yuk!!

With the amount of water I'm now drinking, I can now see why I would feel cr@p some afternoons tho cos I used to hardly drink a thing!! Even as a kid my Mum used to call me a camel cos I hardly drunk - so maybe that's why I've not been as bad as I'd envisaged?!!

Any other day 4'ers out there?! How u feeling - or anyone else in their first week for that matter?!!

H x

First day for me, abit worried and excited about losing the weight.

Hjc Im with u!!
on day 4 and i seem to be ok-headaches just at night time. Makin myself get out of the house to get some fresh air seems to help!!takes my mind of food 2! going to stock up on water supplies now-feel like Ive got a bottle glued 2 my hand 24/7!! but as long as it helps i dont mind!!

dont really feel hungry but just made by h2b a cheese toastie and I so couldve had a bite but i resisted!! Im actually quite proud of myself as Ive done this diet a few years back and stopped after day 3!! i was at uni then and had more temptation so with it just being me and oh in house its a lot better!

Im getting quite excited about having my 1st weigh in-im under the 15st mark on my own scales which im so chuffed about but its the scales at the chemist that will tell the tale!!!

Ness
x

Hi, I know what you mean; I'm on day 5, a bit headachey and slow but hey, weigh in day's coming for us and I bet we'll all be smiling!

I'm on day 6 and I am just so in the zone I'm surprising myself! I so want this - would love to go on hols and not feel uncomfortable on the beach, play with my kids without running out of breath and basically live life. Im just sorry I didnt know about this years ago. I do feel hungry (just made a fab looking lasagne for the family - but wasnt even tempted)

good luck hjc - we can all do this together xx

Made it thru most of Day 4, felt fine but just still really hungry....really need this feeling to go but right now I can't ever imagine it will! Read lots of posts saying it will but also a few sayin they're still hungry weeks into this! I so wanna get to that no hunger/more energy phase I've been dreaming of! Sure this will b a lot easier once I'm there?!x

Hi, I've just finished my 7th day. I get hunger pangs usually at the time my next shake is due. Have you tried FibreClear? It's a soluble fibre powder; your chemist will probably supply it. It's allowed, completely tasteless when dissolved in water and fills your stomach up, killing hunger pangs. I usually have it in my coffee mid morning and mid afternoon - you're only allowed to take it twice a day. Also, as we're not eating anything on this diet it should also help you go to the loo if that is causing you problems.

Back