Day 4? How's it going?

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Think quite a few of us are day 4 aren't we? :) How's everyone doing?

My hunger is really dampened down today. Feel empty, but not rumbling. It's manageable, and comfortable. Not having any cravings (yet!). Feel a bit weak at the moment, but know that will ease as the days go by, so just being kind to myself and taking it easy this first week. Feeling generally calm and content, despite TOTM only being a few days off! Ketones? or maybe just because I'm so relieved to not be stuffing my face and back on track with losing weight and getting fit and healthy! :) Taste in my mouth is vile lol

Hope everyone doing okay, and having a good day. Good luck! :) xx

I'm on re-start day 4 =D this is usually the worst day for me I seem to take a while to get into ketosis lol but it sounds like you're already in!! Everything gets easier from here, except for the awful taste I'm afraid =P but I found that if you invest in some listerene original mouthwash and the special breath strips designed for people on lipotrim (ask your chemist if they don't have them they can order them off lipotrim) it is much more managable =D Hope the rest of the day is as good as so far for you hun!! xxx

Restart for me as well. Although not done TFR properly for over a year, and not attempted to get back onto it since Jan/Feb 2011. Yep, I tested positive for ketones on the evening of day 2. Always go into it on day 2-3. Feel quite lucky in that respect. It's hard. I need to get some of those breath strips on next pharmacy visit!

Hope day 4 isn't to rough on you. Good luck :)

Hi

I'm on day 4 too - I've got a bad cold (due to lack of clothing on New Years Eve fancy dress!! hehe) so can't taste anything and not really hungry - so day 4 is progressing rather easily thankfully!! I've had a couple of rumbles from my tum - that amuses all in the office!

We can do this girlies!!!

xxx

Hi.

Hi! Day three for me. Usually on a Friday i go and get my nails done then I pick up a take-away for tea. Managed to get the takeaway delivered whilst I was having my nails done, so all eaten up by time I got in. Though the smell is still lingering (thats why I'm on here:))

Did lipotrim three years ago, did ok (3 stone in 10 weeks) but struggled to stay on it long term cos I didn't tell anyone i was doing it (long story) but this time I've told my closest family and friend so I'm determined to stick it out longer.

Good luck everyone

Dusty

Hey, we're doing well girls :)

Glad your day went well Miss Greedy (who isn't being very greedy right now at all :D)

Had a few HUGE tummy growls earlier this evening as well Dusty lol. Thankfully they passed quickly :) I'm keeping things relatively quiet this time about doing TFR as can't be doing with the justifying it to people who don't understand and wont go and educate themselves about what TFR is all about. They instantly say it's dangerous and I'll put all the weight back on again. Which is true, I have (I've had several, successful bashes at TFR over the years). I also put it back on after doing Slimming World and Weight Watchers though, so it's not the diets causing the regain. It's me! Need to really address that this time around :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope it's a good one for us all :) Night xx

I'm keeping things relatively quiet this time about doing TFR as can't be doing with the justifying it to people who don't understand and wont go and educate themselves about what TFR is all about. They instantly say it's dangerous and I'll put all the weight back on again. Which is true, I have (I've had several, successful bashes at TFR over the years). I also put it back on after doing Slimming World and Weight Watchers though, so it's not the diets causing the regain. It's me! Need to really address that this time around :)

Exactly! The first time I joined weight watchers I weighed 13 and half stone. Now I weigh 24 stone (well i did on Tuesday but wont do any more) I've tried every diet going, lost weight and then regained it plus more. If losing weight was just about eating less and exercising more, that would be easy and everyone would do it. I'm using TFR to break my addictive behaviour around food. After all as it says on the LT video, no one would say to an alcoholic- just cut down, or a smoker- just have a few a day. So to help overcome my issues i've got to go "cold turkey" and cut out the food learning that I can control myslef around food!

Dusty67 said:
Exactly! The first time I joined weight watchers I weighed 13 and half stone. Now I weigh 24 stone (well i did on Tuesday but wont do any more) I've tried every diet going, lost weight and then regained it plus more. If losing weight was just about eating less and exercising more, that would be easy and everyone would do it. I'm using TFR to break my addictive behaviour around food. After all as it says on the LT video, no one would say to an alcoholic- just cut down, or a smoker- just have a few a day. So to help overcome my issues i've got to go "cold turkey" and cut out the food learning that I can control myslef around food!

Totally agree, my emotional connection with food has gone!! I only done it for 12 weeks, I used to get upset if i couldn't have a certain food, I don't feel that way, even over Xmas I didn't have that feeling.

Totally agree, my emotional connection with food has gone!! I only done it for 12 weeks, I used to get upset if i couldn't have a certain food, I don't feel that way, even over Xmas I didn't have that feeling.

thanks for that Lucy. Gives m hope :)

On another note. Feeling extra please that didn't have the chinese last night as husband spent most of the night up chucking into the toilet (and on the bathroom floor). Cleaning it up was enough to put me off food for a long time

Wow Lucy your weight loss is fantastic! Huge well done :D

Dusty - Definitely need to break my addictive behaviour as well. It feels such a relief at the moment to just be away from food and all the guilt of overeating and self hatred! :( We'll do it! Well done on not having the Chinese! :)

Hope everyone's had a good day (day 5 for me). All good here :) Onwards and downwards! :D xx

Hi Everyone

Well day 8 here - and 10lbs lighter!! very large smile here today!

hows everyone one else doing??

think thin everyone

jane x

Well done :D 8lb off for me and still going strong :D Very pleased. Here's to another good week. Good luck everyone xx

Back