Day 4, little weight loss

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi All,

I know I really shouldn't be weighing in already as once a week is all we need.... but, i've only lost 1lb :( This is my fourth day and i've read so many people losing 4/5lbs by now.

I'm off to meet a friend tonight and am really worried this will weaken my resolve to stay on the water. I came off Slimming world for the faster results and feeling a bit low about it all. :(

I have 5 1/2 stone to lose so was hoping it would be starting to come off already.

Thanks all!

Amy

Hi Amy, I am on day 5 of lipotrim and when I weighed myself this morning I had only lost 2.5lb, so like you I was pretty dissappointed. I had been calorie counting prior to that, and also drinking loads of water. I'm wondering, maybe if we both were dieting before starting CD/LT then we didnt have quite so much retained water to lose, so our weight loss hasn't been as dramatic? Not sure, but its just a thought :)

Keep that chin up, the scales are going in the right direction...

Thanks ducatidiva :), Congrats on the 2.5 off! I've been wondering the same thing! Reallllly need to stay strong today as I don't want to jut give up. Off to have a soak in the bath to take my mind of it ;)

Don't worry

Hi there

I'm on day three today of CD after a break since February. I think what you are saying about not having so much retained water is deffinately true.

Do you know if you are in Ketosis? if you are then your body will have no option but to burn fat. The begining few days/week is always the worst. Don't give in and drink tonight or it will make it that much harder to go back to in the morning and you will feel so guilty. It's just not worth it.

On you official weigh in you will be sure to be very happy, the weight WILL begin to fall off - you'll see

Good luck and big hugs - a bath is a very good idea and always works for me

xxx

Hi All,

I know I really shouldn't be weighing in already as once a week is all we need.... but, i've only lost 1lb :( This is my fourth day and i've read so many people losing 4/5lbs by now.

I'm off to meet a friend tonight and am really worried this will weaken my resolve to stay on the water. I came off Slimming world for the faster results and feeling a bit low about it all. :(

I have 5 1/2 stone to lose so was hoping it would be starting to come off already.

Thanks all!

Amy

I have a family memeber on the 790cal, 4 days into and the scales had't moved, she stuck to it and 2 days later the scales show a loss of 5lb.

It can take a few days for a loss to show so I'd say avoid the scales if you can. It can be very disheartening not to see them moving, stick to weighing once a week.

From my own person experience, I'd get weighed offically on a Monday. Once I did my own mid week weigh in at home, I got upset because the scales hadn't move, but I kept to the diet and on my offical weigh in I had lost 4lb.

CDC

Hi Amy, I am on day 5 of lipotrim and when I weighed myself this morning I had only lost 2.5lb, so like you I was pretty dissappointed. I had been calorie counting prior to that, and also drinking loads of water. I'm wondering, maybe if we both were dieting before starting CD/LT then we didnt have quite so much retained water to lose, so our weight loss hasn't been as dramatic? Not sure, but its just a thought :)

Keep that chin up, the scales are going in the right direction...

If you were calorie counting before that can be a factor in a slow weight loss, as can be water retention. Focus on your measurements.

CDC

you'll drop all at once IF U STICK WITH IT! dont undo the work u have done this week by blowing it tonight hun...otherwise that 1lb will come back. trust the diet and be sure that it will come off b4 ur official weigh in. xxxx

Thanks all so much for the advice :) I think it probably is to do with having a pretty healthy diet and lots of water before starting this. I'll get the tape measure out today. It must be working as I wore a pair of trousers I couldn't do up earlier in the week! Good news.. I went out and just drank water, about 2 pints! Didn't have anything to eat and came home feeling really happy. I must stay off the scales, it really isn't helping me, but you know how tempting they are! I think I'll get OH to hide them until my official WI day ;)

Thanks again for words of wisdom. I love this site! :D

Good luck all,

Amy

Back