Day 4 LL xx

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi its my Birthday today and went out with 6 family members for dinner!:eek: ! They all ate I had my LL soup packet and its made today really hard now,Ketosistix says pink but Im still really hungry,Had a pop in today with counsellor was weighed and have lost 5lbs.Just would like/need to eat but the counsellor said Im probably not in proper Ketosis as I wouldnt feel hungry?When I did CD last year I lost an average of 3lbs a week and the stix said I was in the pink but I still felt hungry-not starving?Maybe Im odd and a hungry ketosis person?lol
Thanks for listerning
xxc

Hey you,
Firstly happy birthday hun :)

Secondly - Well done you on the strength of going out for that meal today, I admire you.
Day 4 was a very bad day for me, and you managed to get through a meal with others so you've done so well.

I know it's hard now especially if you still feel hungry, how many of your packs have you had today?

Have you kept your water up?

Lastly - 5lbs!!!! Thats fantastic in just under 4 days :)

Thinking about you,

Kitty xxx

Hey you,
Firstly happy birthday hun :)

Secondly - Well done you on the strength of going out for that meal today, I admire you. Hi Kit,Thanks for your support-The meal wasnt planned they all wanted to go and I didnt want to stay home on my own so I went along :eek:
Day 4 was a very bad day for me, and you managed to get through a meal with others so you've done so well.God awful isnt it I know I'll feel proud in the morning if I stick to this

I know it's hard now especially if you still feel hungry, how many of your packs have you had today?Ive had 2 so far

Have you kept your water up?Not so great today have 2 more litres to go get fed up with running to the loo :rolleyes:

Lastly - 5lbs!!!! Thats fantastic in just under 4 days :) Yes was pleased another lady was there who started with me shes 20 years older than me went to a wedding yesterday and ate some Buffet food and lost the same as me:confused:

Thinking about you,
Thanks Hun how are you doing today?

Hiya
just popped by to wish you a 'happy birthday' :D

well done on your 5lbs and getting through the birthday meal, thats a huge acheivemnt:p

stick with it, have an extra glass of water seeing as it's your birthday!:p

Hiya
just popped by to wish you a 'happy birthday' :D

well done on your 5lbs and getting through the birthday meal, thats a huge acheivemnt:p

stick with it, have an extra glass of water seeing as it's your birthday!:p

Ahh Thanks Geri I will TRY and have the water lol
xxc

Hi Birthday Girl

Just wanted to try to encourage you a little. you are doing fab so far and I promise you this is very likely the hardest day you will ever have (diet wise) I'm pretty certain it will be a breeze before long. Will you promise not to cave in today because you really will feel bad if you do.

I have to tell you all the trips to the loo will be worth it. I always notice on my busier days when fitting in the water is a problem that the occasional hanger pang sets in even though definitely in ketosis. The more you drink the more you lose and the better you will feel and look too. (countless benefits).

I deal with the loo trips by telling myself isn't it exciting to think of all the fat that I'm peeing out!!!

Works for me maybe it will you too.

I think you really are a star today and hope you will still enjoy the rest of your birthday.

Dizzy x

Hi! :D
Well done for staying strong on your birthday.. hold on tight and you'll soon get past the hunger.

I've been on Add a meal this week on CD and am hungry today.. but showing pink/4 on my ketostix. I was higher than that yesterday though so am thinking it's maybe being a bit lower. :rolleyes:

Don't fret about the other women.. just concentrate on you.. i'm sure she'll gain today! lol and we can't set our own weight loss against someone else.. it really doesn't happen like that.

Fact is.. you're on target for over 7lb loss.. so well done!! :D

First of all well done and congratulations :D

Secondly, if you can just get through tonight without eating I promise that you will feel differently tomorrow and won't want to eat. :)

For now distraction is the key so you can get through tonight. Tell your nearest and dearest that you are having a tough time tonight and would really appreciate their support in keeping you on the straight and narrow just for tonight because tomorrow will be easier again ;) and then you can have a think about what your triggers for today were and whether there is anything you can do in future to help you cope better with future temptations to make your diet easier.

Happy birthday and well done on surviving it food-free.

Day four was the worst day of the whole diet for me, I remeber it well, I felt terrible far worse than any other day.

I have been hungry all the way through - not starving but I definately get tummy rumbles when I haven't eaten for a while just as I would do when I am eating normally. My LLC tells me it is psychological hunger but I'm not convinced! Even when I am 100% in ketosis it happens!

Anyway, well done again for getting through your birthday without food, it isn't easy - my birthday was two weeks after I started and it felt positively wierd!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU LOVELY REPLIES AND MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT :D

Well I got through day 4 and in day 5 and Im still so hungry but Im gluggling that water.I know I shouldnt but I keep thinkING how am I going to do this for at least another 95 days?:D
I have to do 1 hour at a time and forget I cant eat but it is so hard.
Thankyou all for the fab support your all WONDERFUL
((HUGS)):eek:
XC

Happy belated birthday I'lldoit.
Day 4/5 was the worst for me as regards feeling hungry. I PROMISE YOU that it does pass and the feeling will pass over you so bear with it - DON'T GIVE IN.

Keep drinking the water and just think of that final WI which will encourage you. Your Week 2 will be far simpler and Week 3 and Week 4 and so on.

The hardest thing in the world is to sit with someone whilst they are eating and your absolutely starving hungry but 14 weeks into the programme, it really doesn't bother me anymore and I have no inclanation to pick. Im quite happy with the smell.

Happy belated birthday I'lldoit.
Day 4/5 was the worst for me as regards feeling hungry. I PROMISE YOU that it does pass and the feeling will pass over you so bear with it - DON'T GIVE IN.

Keep drinking the water and just think of that final WI which will encourage you. Your Week 2 will be far simpler and Week 3 and Week 4 and so on.

The hardest thing in the world is to sit with someone whilst they are eating and your absolutely starving hungry but 14 weeks into the programme, it really doesn't bother me anymore and I have no inclanation to pick. Im quite happy with the smell.

Thankyou Carolyne
I think going and sitting there watching people eat was silly but there I wanted to be part of it.Well I look on you and the other guys as my inspiration as you show it can be donexx
Thankyou for the support it means alot to me
xxc

The worst bit for me was the middle of August about 8 weeks into programme and it was our Works Summer Do. We have a sales meeting and night out for motivation. It usually involves staying in a 5 star hotel, full cooked breakfast, 4 course evening meal, lots of drink.

I pondered on this very careful and at the end it made me feel quite ill. I had two choices, I could either join in with everybody as a team member and come clean with what I am doing, or I could decline the invite, fake a bad period pain or headache and miss out. I decided to come clean which is the best thing I could have done. I didn't feel shamed whatever despite 10 faces looking at me as though I was stupid when I said I wasn't eating and just ordered a couple of sparkling waters. I was very very proud of myself and when I got into my hotel bedroom at 4am after just having water alnight in the clubs, and pubs I sat on my bed munching my toasted toffee bar (it was bliss) I went to bed with a smile on my face (even without my hubby being there). There is nothing like doing the programme 100%. That week I think I lost 5lb so it was worth abstaining and not giving in.

When I joined the programme, I knew that along the way there will be birthdays, anniversaries, meals, celebrations and which would include eating. I just made my mind up that basically I would go but I couldn't eat and I was doing my own thing. My god now I feel that it was all worth it. You'll have lots more birthdays to look forward to and next years you will be completely slim and enjoy it all the more. Take care.

The worst bit for me was the middle of August about 8 weeks into programme and it was our Works Summer Do. We have a sales meeting and night out for motivation. It usually involves staying in a 5 star hotel, full cooked breakfast, 4 course evening meal, lots of drink.

I pondered on this very careful and at the end it made me feel quite ill. I had two choices, I could either join in with everybody as a team member and come clean with what I am doing, or I could decline the invite, fake a bad period pain or headache and miss out. I decided to come clean which is the best thing I could have done. I didn't feel shamed whatever despite 10 faces looking at me as though I was stupid when I said I wasn't eating and just ordered a couple of sparkling waters. I was very very proud of myself and when I got into my hotel bedroom at 4am after just having water alnight in the clubs, and pubs I sat on my bed munching my toasted toffee bar (it was bliss) I went to bed with a smile on my face (even without my hubby being there). There is nothing like doing the programme 100%. That week I think I lost 5lb so it was worth abstaining and not giving in.

When I joined the programme, I knew that along the way there will be birthdays, anniversaries, meals, celebrations and which would include eating. I just made my mind up that basically I would go but I couldn't eat and I was doing my own thing. My god now I feel that it was all worth it. You'll have lots more birthdays to look forward to and next years you will be completely slim and enjoy it all the more. Take care.

YES your right Carolyne
Good well done you,you must of been so proud of yourself.
Yes its true there will be lots of celebrations in my 'slim future' where i'll feel fantastic........
Thanks again xxc :)

Hi I'lldoit

Glad to here you have reached day 5 successfully. You really mustn't think about the 95 days ahead. They will fly by once you get into the swing. You have such a positive name 'I'lldoit!" Just remember that and muster up every bit of positivity and determination you can. I actually enjoy going to social occasions now and being good, makes me feel a bit superior!!!

Glad your glugging today!

Dizzy x

Hi I'lldoit

Glad to here you have reached day 5 successfully. You really mustn't think about the 95 days ahead. They will fly by once you get into the swing. You have such a positive name 'I'lldoit!" Just remember that and muster up every bit of positivity and determination you can. I actually enjoy going to social occasions now and being good, makes me feel a bit superior!!!

Glad your glugging today!

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy
yes i must get the 95 days out my head another 1 at the moment is :eek: lol.
Yes I remember when I dd Cd last year I could sit around the table with my family all eating and it didnt bother me????
I suppose im not in full Ketosis yet even if THOSE stix say I am????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Thanks so much for your support
xxc

Back