Day 4 on lipotrim

I've made the boy his tea a not a green bean has passed my lips! Go me! Kitchen smells divine if I say do myself!. What about wrapping yourself in cling film or is it called 'tit tape'?? Would that help? But then - you're gonna be able to fit into that dress by then girlie! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoop whoop to you for sailing through that cooking challenge!:D

may ask the OH to wrap me in cling film and put me in the bath and see what happens lol.....just kidding! Gonna try and do some weight training and pilates to see if that helps....gentle of course as I don't wanna slow down the weightloss....I mean I ain't going through this mental torture of not eating for a laugh am I ?!

Cath,

I have never known a slimmer me, so this journey has been a voyage of discovery, and a worthwhile one. I always felt that somehow there would be more pressure on me if I was slimmer and for a very long time that held me back and scuppered many, many attempts at losing weight. The opposite is indeed the fact and a lot of mental anguish has disappeared as the weight has gone. Being able to choose nicer clothes to make you feel more confident instead of something that 'just fits' is so liberating. Also feeling much healthier and having my joints not aching is amazing. I like the fact that I don't have to make a judgement anymore on whether a chair with support my weight - I know it will. Life is very exciting and a whole new world of discovery is just around the corner for all of us :) x x x

Cath,

I have never known a slimmer me, so this journey has been a voyage of discovery, and a worthwhile one. I always felt that somehow there would be more pressure on me if I was slimmer and for a very long time that held me back and scuppered many, many attempts at losing weight. The opposite is indeed the fact and a lot of mental anguish has disappeared as the weight has gone. Being able to choose nicer clothes to make you feel more confident instead of something that 'just fits' is so liberating. Also feeling much healthier and having my joints not aching is amazing. I like the fact that I don't have to make a judgement anymore on whether a chair with support my weight - I know it will. Life is very exciting and a whole new world of discovery is just around the corner for all of us :) x x x

wise words from Mama Teapot :)

Whoop whoop to you for sailing through that cooking challenge!:D

may ask the OH to wrap me in cling film and put me in the bath and see what happens lol.....just kidding! Gonna try and do some weight training and pilates to see if that helps....gentle of course as I don't wanna slow down the weightloss....I mean I ain't going through this mental torture of not eating for a laugh am I ?!

Thanks mrs f :)
Yes, try the cling film in the bath thang and see if it works- you do it, I'll do it! Did you have a look for that DVD??
I don't get how it slows the weightloss thing! How much is too much exercise? Believe it or not but I have treadmill and a rowing machine that I might have the inclination to use but how much??! Xx

It is Amazeballs isn't it?! The bubbles feel warming in a weird way- maybe cos its kinda normal! Xx

Yes will defo get me through weekends really struggled to drink any water yesterday xxx

I'm taking it steady on the old exercise as I will boost it up when I come off to TFR but I decided surely toning exercise couldn't hurt if you want to tone get a kettleball it will work your hole body it's my fave thing

I'm taking it steady on the old exercise as I will boost it up when I come off to TFR but I decided surely toning exercise couldn't hurt if you want to tone get a kettleball it will work your hole body it's my fave thing

I love kettlebell classes! But I don't think i could even lift one at the moment I'm so weak!

I have a kettleball at home I have three I use the heaviest one but if you feeling week use a lighter one and do a few more reps argos sell um fairly cheap the Davina ones are good too it killed me today I don't know if that's from lipo trim or due to having a few weeks off

Luckily I don't have work tomoz got ,y weigh in tomoz yayy going to go for a run along the beach after if I'm not too sore lol what day are you on

Thanks mrs f :)
Yes, try the cling film in the bath thang and see if it works- you do it, I'll do it! Did you have a look for that DVD??
I don't get how it slows the weightloss thing! How much is too much exercise? Believe it or not but I have treadmill and a rowing machine that I might have the inclination to use but how much??! Xx

What DVD? You never told me the name of it nut bag!

ooh a treadmill and rowing machine....I live next door to my gym and still have problems getting there regularly...hmmmm lol!

Just discovered fizzy water : ) god I am easily pleased lol xxx

Its funny how excited we are getting about the simple things haha! I like to treat fizzy water as a treat....I'm so sad lol

The one where I said it was for bedridden people!!! Oh god I'm dying here- I'm in maccies- for the family! I hate my life! Xx

What on earth are you doing in there????? That's hell for anyone on any diet!

Can't seem to remember what it was called....probably all that fizzy water I had last night haha!

Oh because my parents don't think I'm being tortured enough and "fancied" it:-( they don't agree with the diet but its sooo unfair! I'm sat next to Kyra- me on a shake and her- well she's on nuggets and chips :-(

Look on amazon for exercises for the bedridden and it will come up xx

The nuggets aren't that amazing as I recall....lol

They're hot and chewy :-( my fat belly is rumbling in the jungle but I've resisted :) one day at a time, one shake at a time xx

I know how you feel since Friday I've sat and watched a KFC, doughnuts, giant cookies, burgers, whippy and flake ice cream, pasta, sweets and chocolate being eaten !!
I can't believe my will power has been so strong .
Although I'm in day 3 exhausted and grumpy !! X

Back