day 4 on lipotrim

belle:)

hi all.. Starting lipotrim for the second time around An i never joined in in any of the forums the last time round but i did read everyones stories everytime i felt like i had nothing to do but eat i would come on read the stories and it go me threw it..Now i know your probably asking yourself why is she doing it again and it is all my own fault if i kept doing what i was doing id probably be a stone lighter instead of heavier but anyways i just went back to my old eating habits which were 2 dinners a day one consisting of a takeaway which is right accross the road from me!! i should move! This time round i no what to expect and im finding it alot easier. i have already even doe im on day 4 found it better to get into my jeans they arent as tight..:D

Hi Belle,
The best of luck for your lipotrim journey!! Its a shame you didnt post on the forum the last time, it may have given you abit more support? I am just starting week 3 on lipotrim and feeling great about it so far.
Why not come join us on the lipotrim forum, everyone is really nice and friendly and give great advice x

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with LT and your weight loss journey :)

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with LT

Back