Day 4 SS 100% and 7lb gone!!! woohoo!!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
So my head is thumping, I could kill for a tin of tuna, but I've lost 7lb since Tuesday am and am so happy!
Having followed CD previously, picking at various "low carb" bits during my ravenous times (evenings are the toughies for me...), I have always lost but then fallen off the wagon. But this time I really feel I am cracking it. Even the hunger is on the wane now, and the ketostix strips are deeeep purple. My God - I think it's actually going to happen this time! Minimins has been an amazing support this week - esp in the evenings. Thank you all. xxx

Thank you!! I'm 5"7"... The first time I've done SS, and am feeling such a sense of achievement, finally! This whole weight issue has weighed heavy (literally!) on my shoulders for most of my adult life, and now I feel like I have some control. I have to say that this forum is such a motivation. Good luck to you too! Thanks for your support - it is really appreciated, and is so key to our success.
xx Charlotte

Hehe, I'm 5'4" so probably a bit wobblier here and there :D But yeah, It's empowering to be in control of something, keep thinking that way and I'm sure you'll get to goal in no time.

Back