Day 4, Starving!

kellyd

hi guys,

I'm on day 4 of the cambridge diet and really bloody starving. I am aiming to lose 4 stone although i could do with losing 5-5 and a 1/2> i am aiming for 4 as at the moment i don't think i could stick another 12 weeks of the diet. Any words of encouragement, success stories anything to keep me motivated would be brilliant. Also can people give me their avaerage weight loses for three months...is it realistic to shed four stone by then...i'm 14 stone and just over 5ft.

Thanks
Kelly

hi guys,

I'm on day 4 of the cambridge diet and really bloody starving. I am aiming to lose 4 stone although i could do with losing 5-5 and a 1/2> i am aiming for 4 as at the moment i don't think i could stick another 12 weeks of the diet. Any words of encouragement, success stories anything to keep me motivated would be brilliant. Also can people give me their avaerage weight loses for three months...is it realistic to shed four stone by then...i'm 14 stone and just over 5ft.

Thanks
Kelly

Hi Kelly :)

Have you looked at this thread and have you had all your packs today?

http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html

Lacey..xx:)

Hey there

The best advice I can give you is to keep going, you should soon be into ketosis and the hunger will subside which makes it a whole lot easier. Cambridge say 1 stone per month but you tend to loose a bit more in the first week so probably about 3 and a half stone. If it helps I was 14st 1lb and am 5ft 1.

Gxxx

Thanks Isis, still finding my way around this forum so i hadn't seen the before and after pics, it helps to have something to apire to porgeous and you have done super brilliant so thats a great help also. I think i need visual inspiration to remin me of why i am sole sourcing.

Hey there

The best advice I can give you is to keep going, you should soon be into ketosis and the hunger will subside which makes it a whole lot easier. Cambridge say 1 stone per month but you tend to loose a bit more in the first week so probably about 3 and a half stone. If it helps I was 14st 1lb and am 5ft 1.

Gxxx

I adore ur dress in bottom pic!!..

Very flattering style aswell u look fab! x

Back