Day 4, Starving!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by kellyd, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. kellyd

kellyd Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi guys,

I'm on day 4 of the cambridge diet and really bloody starving. I am aiming to lose 4 stone although i could do with losing 5-5 and a 1/2> i am aiming for 4 as at the moment i don't think i could stick another 12 weeks of the diet. Any words of encouragement, success stories anything to keep me motivated would be brilliant. Also can people give me their avaerage weight loses for three months...is it realistic to shed four stone by then...i'm 14 stone and just over 5ft.

Thanks
    Kelly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kelly :)

Have you looked at this thread and have you had all your packs today?

http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html

Lacey..xx:)

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey there

The best advice I can give you is to keep going, you should soon be into ketosis and the hunger will subside which makes it a whole lot easier. Cambridge say 1 stone per month but you tend to loose a bit more in the first week so probably about 3 and a half stone. If it helps I was 14st 1lb and am 5ft 1.

Gxxx

5. kellyd

kellyd Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Isis, still finding my way around this forum so i hadn't seen the before and after pics, it helps to have something to apire to porgeous and you have done super brilliant so thats a great help also. I think i need visual inspiration to remin me of why i am sole sourcing.

6. incognito

incognito Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I adore ur dress in bottom pic!!..

Very flattering style aswell u look fab! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.