Day 4

DawnieW

hi all,

i'm new here don't have access to a computer all the time, did intro myself at the weekend, but just thought i'd pop in again and say hello.

i'm doing Exante, after a month on lipotrim in january, must say, exante far nicer than lt, tummy is rumbling at the minute, but trying to last out till about 7 for my soup, I'm trying veg tonight, then I'll have had them all.

love reading everybodies posts, i wish everybody good luck I will pop in as often as I can to say hello

bye for now,

Dawn,

p.s. can't wait for monday for the 1st weigh in!

Hiya Dawn,
I'm on day 5 so just one day more than you - first diet for years!! Have just been eating and eating - had to stop really!!

Good Luck to you,

Hi Dawn Im on day 4 as well and doing much better than I thought I would. Cant say Im finding it difficult at all at the minute. Just hoping that continues.

Hiya I am also on day 4 after losing just over 2 stone on Lipotrim but the only flavour in Lipotrim I liked was the chocolate one and it was getting sooooooooo boring. So far I have tried the choc/straw/vanilla/banana shakes the veg/mushroom soups & both bars and I like them all which is a bonus. I had a break of only a couple of days but it has taken me the full 4 days to get back into ketosis. Next week I am on holiday for 1 week so technically should be refeeding this week but I am thinking I may just do an Atkins type diet next week when I am away and hopefully not do too much damage. I wish you all the very best of luck with the diet and believe that you have made to right choice with exante.

Hi Dawn, welcome and good luck, it seems easier to get into ketotsis when you first start but if you fall off the wagon it does seem harder to get back into it. Day 18 for me and I must say I feel great, hunger pangs have all but gone. I have done VLCD's quite a few times and thought I could sneak a bite everynow and again, this time round I havent and it seems so much easier to stick to. Fellow Dawnie x

Good luck for your weigh in
xxx

Back