• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack day 4

CHRISR

Gold Member
Last day of attack, cant believe Ive done it. :D
So looking forward to vegetables tomorrow.
scales say -2 which isnt a lot but better than a +

forgot to say I felt rough day 2 and 3 (headache, very tired but that might be getting up in the night to pay a few visits, wierd taste in mouth)
perhaps tomorrow a bigger loss! Thank you for the help given this week x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
great loss!! but watch the carrots, you can have the other listed veg until you are comfortably full but carrots and beetroot are limited.

good luck on day 1 of Cruise.

CHRISR

Gold Member
thank you for the advice re: carrots. Im going to read the book today for this new phase. Could only get my head around the attack bit. One phase at a time. My lovely husband is sat here reading it with me he's just said he will help me all he can and if I want fillet steak every day i can. Then he said but 'i love you anyway'. Ah we've been married 30 years in November.
I have until December to do the 2nd phase (not long is it) its not having fruit that bothers me really or does that get easier as time goes on?

My oh said he'd help too.. Last night I had a little turnip with my steak and he says ohhhhhhhhh who's treating themselves.. He's still breathing.. Somehow.. :)

Dr Dukan told me I'd be on this 25th November.. So we are close enough in dates! I'm on day 2 of cruise today. :)

Reading the posts from the other members really helps you see that I can do it! ;)

CHRISR

Gold Member
Yep it really helps being on the forum - at first I thought there is no way i can do this i still have my reservations re: sticking to the list but in the scheme of things its short term. Any other diet u have no idea about getting to target. -4lb is the most ive ever lost in a week. I am a slow weight loser so perhaps Dr. D and his diet is for me. I went for an hour's walk this morning and all i could think about was hitting the shops for new clothes! Dont think my lovely OH has thought about that 1. LOL

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Well done on your loss so far Chris, I'm starting Cruise tomorrow and am also looking forward to my veggies. I found a blog on the web somewhere from someone who's going through the Cruise phase as well. I will give you the link as she also states what she eats: I Heart Cosmetics: Dukan Diet - Day 6,7,8 of Cruise Phase