Green Days Day 5 and dont feel like ive lost any weight?

Does anyone feel the same? ive eaten soooo much pasta & potato.. with cheese etc.... ive had up to 15 syns per day too but never over... (so really pushing this diet to the limits!)
Some mornings I have woke up confident and then others I feel bloated!! Has anyone else felt they have eaten far too much but have still lost weight!? :confused:
Thanks ladies/gents x

It is hard to tell as you don't weigh that much to start off with..what height are you and what is your BMI? My personal experience was that green/ extra easy did not really help me shift much as I did not have much to lose; it took cutting back on carbs on red days to get things moving! From what I see on here though, the green days definitely work if you are overweight. Good luck

I dont eat meat so I only do green days and eat pasta, rice or potatoes twice a day every day. I find that plenty of water helps (ahem) keep things moving. I have lost every week since I started and dont have a vast amount to lose. I dont lose weight particularly quickly but I enjoy this eating plan so much I dont mind one bit! ;)

Thanks both!...
i actually dont know my BMI to be honest!.. suppose i should really check. It will be very interesting to see if I loose weight as ive certainly eaten lots of free foods from green!... im going to try a red day soon x Ill keep you posted xx (my weigh day is Thursday morning) so here's hoping xx if this works it will be a dream come true!! as i can live on these foods xx

As long as you are following the plan properly and not eating just because they are free foods you should be fine. Make sure you are drinking enough water as that will help with the bloating and make superfree foods the bulk of your meals even if you are doing green.

im on day 5 too and iv eaten soooo much more on this diet than i did before. I dont feel like iv lost anything, dont feel like iv put on but just stayed the same. fingers crossed im surprised at WI on weds.

I only do green as veggie. First week I ate so much, all 15 syns though and all in plan. Was convinced I lost nothing. I lost 5 1/2 pounds. Second week I ate, as you said, stretching plan to limit. And I had an evening out with multiple cocktails/cider/chocolate, completely off plan. I lost 4 1/2 pounds. Was gobsmacked. Have lost every week since. Sometimes smaller, sometimes bigger. I'm expecting a plateau at some point, since I think that happens with every diet. But it hasn't happened yet. And most days, I eat like a hog. It does work, even if you cannot feel it

I'm doing red and green this week and today I woke up and I was sooooo bloated I've only had some cereal with milk, an apple and banana! I've been eating loads so I am hoping I lose this week too! My w.i is wednesday morning so I'll let you know if I can feel bloated and still lose weight!! xx

As a veggie I do Green days. When I started SW I felt I was eating way too much & feeling too full so now I make sure 1/3 of my meals are superfree, I'm not full but I'm always satisfied.

I've had weeks where I've felt I've lost loads & have only lost 1, then I've had weeks where I felt no different or even heavier (if you can feel heavier) & I've had a brilliant loss. Don't worry about it until you've had your official WI, you mght be pleasantly surprised :)

i wouldnt worry until weigh in but just a word of warning, just because it says 'free' doesnt mean eat vast amounts of it, portion control still does need to be exercised, you cant eat plates and plates of pasta every day and expect to have great losses, they still contain calories and this is what it boils down to your calorie intake has to be less than your energy usage in order to lose weight. the diet says 'free' so that you dont feel deprived and end up bingeing but your better off controlling your portions a touch at meals and snacking on super free for the best losses xxx

i completely agree with lou. When i was on SW a year ago i ate and ate till i was bbursting and thought "its ok its all free" but even though its free its still got calories in it. This time round im eating free food till im full then stopping. If im peckish later i go back and get another bowl of my free food wether its chilli, fruit or soup.

Back