day 5 for Bindiboo, 2 more days till weigh in

bindiboo

Hi its me again
DAY 5 already. Been to a meeting at work and am now back home til I go back to work this evening. 1 Litre of water down and 2 cuppas. I was fantasing about Marigold bouillon as I drove home:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thursday will bring my unofficial weigh in at home as my cdc is on holiday.

Valentines day :heartpump::bananalove::heartpump:is quickly approachin, how will I resist those thorntons chocs?????????? well least the kids will enjoy most of them anyway.

well done hun x

well done for getting through day 5 - day 6 today! my WI day! will let you know how i get on!
hoping for 7lbs....but we shall see
keep me posted on how you are doing?
xxx

WI at 7pm!!!

how you getting on generally? have you settled into it?
xxx

Yeah doing ok so far.......but feels like this week will never end cos I want to see what I have lost by Thursday.:D

I have done cd
before so I know what to expect and actually this time I havent had the dizzy spells but they still might come next week:eek:

Its a hard thing to comitt to but comittment is what you need. STRONG WILL POWER also helps............ |

i havent had the dizzy spells this time either but you are right they may come next week....

i have also done cd before and was worried that it would be difficult to re-start but now i am into it its not too bad and im finding it easier to drink the water this time.

tend to have 2 ltrs of water and 3/4 cups of black tea with sweetner a day. think im actually meant to have more than this as on 2 tetras a day....

what do you tend to eat in a day? i have a shake for breakfast, a choc tetra mixed with hot water for lunch and a frozen strawberry tetra for dinner - yum!!!

xxx

I have only 3 packs a day plus milk which I classify as the skimmed milk that I use with my Tassimo drinks machine cos I couldnt do without my cappuchinos.

I have a cup of tea in the morning, then litre of water and will probably have my first pack around lunchtime. Another litre of water and then my second pack around 5 ish. I also have about 3 coffees a day and add extra water to my shakes and soups. (make shake upto a pint) that squeezes more water in for my day. If I am working, I will have my final pack when I get home. I will also fit in some more water somewhere in the day.

Next week I will have bars and I usually split them in 2 and have half at breakfast then the other when I have my cuppa when I get home from work to subsitute the biccies I would have used to have.

I have made some cd jelly as well so that another pint of extra water for today and also makes me think its a treat as well.

Back