Day 5 - god i wanna chew!

ghemz2001

Day 5 - and i am fine in between shakes unless i see someone eating or make food for others :(Friday noghtis Haribo night for the kids, and beer night for the hubby!! - I am noticing the times I would eat and pick and realsising why i am as big as i am . but i just wanna eat something :(

Need my weigh in for some hopefull inspiration!! Is it wise to weigh myself before my official one Monday?

Hey....i feel the same! I miss eating!!!! I just want to chew! I have been noticing too all the times where i would just grab something and eat it without thinking! I associate watching DVD's with eating lots and lots and lots of goodies.....but now i'm thinking WHY??? There really is no need for all that sugar and rubbish! It makes me feel sick! I have now been watching films with a tall glass of sparkling water with loads of ice and it keeps me going...somehow!? I love being in control though and I feel great on Day 13!!!!!
Good luck with your weigh in x

hey chick - wow im the same, all the things i would have eaten without thinking, out sat night was btl rose. pizza, choc and all the crappy tv that u love on a sat night! we went knowlsey safrari park on sat, usually i wud of had hot dog, ice cream ! It made me feel so good, I have sparkling water every eve takes the edge of the day :) weird. had my first weigh in today lost 11.5lb @) xx

Back