Day 6 and REALLY struggling!!!!!!

Hi All,

So far i have completed 5 days on CD successfully.

No only is it my first week its also my TOTM which isnt helping at all:(

Constantly feeling hungry. Sitting here with my 2nd shake of the day and just dont know how im going to continue.

Spoke to my CDC who has advised i can have 2 boiled eggs but am really trying not to eat them as it may lead to me falling off the wagon.

Im on 4 packs a day so cant increase and really dont want to do SS+.

Hope this feeling passes as dont knwo how much longer i will last.

Sorry needed to vent.

Tipsy

Hi All,

So far i have completed 5 days on CD successfully.

No only is it my first week its also my TOTM which isnt helping at all:(

Constantly feeling hungry. Sitting here with my 2nd shake of the day and just dont know how im going to continue.

Spoke to my CDC who has advised i can have 2 boiled eggs but am really trying not to eat them as it may lead to me falling off the wagon.

Im on 4 packs a day so cant increase and really dont want to do SS+.

Hope this feeling passes as dont knwo how much longer i will last.

Sorry needed to vent.

Tipsy

Hi Tipsy

It's only my first day so I've yet to feel frustrated but just wanted to say to you to stick with it that once you see what you've lost it will make it feel all worth while.

Go for a little walk to help distract yourself.

:)

Hi Tipsy! PLEASE do not give up! The first week is the hardest, after that you will be fine...once your body goes into keytosis (around day5-6) the hunger pains will go and you will be full of energy. Like you I felt awful for the first few days and was ready to quit but now 15 days on and 20 lbs down I am SO glad I persevered!! I have posted a before and after photo of me in the inspirational photos section of the cambridge forum. Firts photo was on day 1 and other photo was yesterday....i can see a huge difference! Its quite amazing how much u can lose so quickly on this diet! Keep on with it and you will be feeling and looking great in no time
xx

gorgehun80 said:
Hi Tipsy! PLEASE do not give up! The first week is the hardest, after that you will be fine...once your body goes into keytosis (around day5-6) the hunger pains will go and you will be full of energy. Like you I felt awful for the first few days and was ready to quit but now 15 days on and 20 lbs down I am SO glad I persevered!! I have posted a before and after photo of me in the inspirational photos section of the cambridge forum. Firts photo was on day 1 and other photo was yesterday....i can see a huge difference! Its quite amazing how much u can lose so quickly on this diet! Keep on with it and you will be feeling and looking great in no time
xx

You've lost 20lbs in 15 days?!!! :O that's amazing! What were your stats on starting if you don't mind me asking? xx

Thanks All,

I'm really trying and plan to stick with it.

I will not let it beat me. I will be slim!!!!

Want to do the before and after photo may get the OH to do that tonight. :)

Well my weight in is tomorrow so hoping for a fabulous result to keep me going.

Thanks again x

LaurenMay my start weight was 12 st 11 lbs and Im now 11 st 5 lbs. I cant believe how quick ive lost it but im sure it will slow right down xx

gorgehun80 said:
LaurenMay my start weight was 12 st 11 lbs and Im now 11 st 5 lbs. I cant believe how quick ive lost it but im sure it will slow right down xx

That's amazing! and that's only in two weeks? Are you following SS or SS+? If I could lose 20lbs in two weeks I'd be ecstatic! Lol xx

Back