day 6 & no headache!

Well I woke up this morning on day 6 without a savage headache!! Yipeeee!!!

Looks like I might be over the really bad bit. (which oddly enough were not days 1, 2, or 3, but were days 4 & 5 with me - I guess everyone's different)

Thanks for the huge support on here - that and your stories have been a great help with encouraging me to stick at it.

well done,
It's tough to get started and there are some weeks that are better than others. Keep coming here for the support, i couldn't have done 7 weeks before without it and when i did finally give up it was because i was at a work convention and had no access to a computer. I firmly believe I would have lasted longer if i was able to log on.

one word if not longer than usual.............YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! :D :D Congrats!!! and no more nasty headaches!!!! :)

KateDublin, Ive been following your posts because your days are close to mine and I'm a bit worried that I havent had a headache!! Really delighted you are feeling better though!! Wish you all the best for your weigh in!! :D

Hi Kingiejules,
are you on day 6 as well? Don't worry that you haven't had the headaches - just be glad! Everybody's different.

Hope your first week hasn't been too tough. Days 4 & 5 were hell, but I have to say today wasn't too bad. Feel like (or Hope!) I've turned the corner.

1st weigh in tomorrow. Haven't peeked, but think it'll be good, as I can already feel a bit of a difference.

Can't wait to change my ticker!

hi Losit,
thanks for your post. We're starting at the same weight (well i'm 1 pound heavier than you!)

Am trying to get down to 9st 10lbs. Hoping it won't take too long.

Best of luck with your weight loss.

Well done. I found 4&5 to be the worst too. By end of week 2 it was second nature. You'll be at your target weight in no time. It's my 'final' target weight too as it happens... although just focusing on BMI of 25 at the moment!!! xxx

I have to say I think I have been lucky I havent experienced any headaches I have just completed day 3 woop :D plus I also think i am in ketosis, is that possible after just 3 days?

slimmerplz said:
I have to say I think I have been lucky I havent experienced any headaches I have just completed day 3 woop :D plus I also think i am in ketosis, is that possible after just 3 days?

Hip. Totally possible especially if you are drinking enough water. Lucky you!

Oh yes I am drinking PLENTY lol roughly around 3L a day so in between the minimum and maximum :D

Back