Day 6 today, first weigh in on monday!!!!

clairebear1973

Hi guys, I'm very new to all of this, infact I've never been on a forum in my life!!!!!!!!
Well here goes...........my journey begins.xx
I started the CD on the 17th september, I'm on day 6 so weigh in is on Monday, I'm really nervous but REALLY exited , any loss will do! I've had an ok week, felt really tired had some really tough moments, like making "cheese toasties" for the hubbie, oh my days that was tough!!!!!!!! The cravings have been tough too. Have been sticking religiously to the shakes and drinking the water that the loo has been my friend all week!!!!!!
You all sound like you are doing amazingly well.
I'm off on holiday on the 6th December to the Dominican Republic so I HAVE to do this :)

Hi Claire your first weigh in is usually really good !! I was on shakes at the beginning but now I a between soup and shake just to put something hot in me lol u will do great babe it can be hard but it's going to get easier if u stick to it 100% the weight will fall off!! :). X

I was the same as you. I am on day 10 now and counting down to my next weigh in. I lost 10 pounds in the first week whichmade it all worth it. I am sure you will do really well, let us know how you get on x

Yes I'm on week 4 now and have lost 2 stone ! It's amazing diet plus also 2 days in to no smoking so hopeing to be healthier when come to end of journey x x

Well done Clairebear!! Stick with it!
I've been SS but had a bad week last week and cheated too much - but that was then - now I'm on day 6 of being good again and really determined and exited for Mondays weigh-in. CD is the best plan ever!! Once you can get past the cravings, temptations, mood swings etc. it's all worth it to see the weight falling off!! And fitting into new clothes. :) My clothes are hanging off me - great excuse for a shop!!!

Stick with it! It really does work as long as you don't cheat! I lost 12lbs in my first week (I've a tonne to lose lol) and have my second weigh in tomorrow. Like you, I'm nervous but excited. Good luck for Monday! xx

Back