Day 6!!!

Orla0312

Hi All

Not finding this too bad at all but know it is still early day's - looking forward to weigh in tomorrow evening for some extra motivation. I am starting to feel a bit constipated today and I had tried the fibre clear before and couldnt stomach it has anyone got any advice or suggestions..

hey hun give movicol a try, its not the nicest but if you just down it ... my god it works :)

Hi Orla, why cant you stomach the fibre clear hun? Its tasteless...??
Or supposed to be ( I cant taste anything anyway) You could try using Senna tablets, take 2 at night every other night or every night if your really bunged up. They are permissible on Lipotrim, others have used them and been fine. I made the mistake of taking them AND using the fibre clear the other day !!! oopss had to RUN literaly to the loo!! Sorry tmi I know.... anyways hope you`ll get sorted with the Senna, should do the trick hun.
Lou xx :)

Good luck for tomorrow and I agree with suggestions above. One other thing that works is massaging your tummy...

Welcome to the forum Orla! I've not actually had that problem up until Monday of this week. A teaspoon of Epsom salts dissolved in warm water works a treat!

x S

Good luck with your weigh in Orla0312!!! I look forward to hearing about it. I tend to use dulcolax for that little issue ;-) But I am certain all the others work just as well! Xxx

Back