Day 61 - Things I Have Learned!

John

• Don’t put boiling water in a glass blender – it breaks
  • Cheese and broccoli is vile
  • Rinse any cups/blenders used straightaway. Otherwise you need paint stripper to get it off
  • Despite years of training, it’s easier to leave the toilet seat up permanently
  • Move your bed into the bathroom
  • Other people think you’re weird
  • If you do forget to clean your blender, just breathe on it, that will remove anything
  • There are actually 98 hours in the day, each made up of 400 minutes
  • Don't panic if you're running out of toilet paper - the bit you have will last weeks
  • When your blender breaks, don’t make a soup using a fork as a whisk
  • Patience Delux is addictive
  • You can’t type a long post without having to have a loo break
  • I can do this!!!!

Hey J

Very funny post!!

Have you weighed yet - any what has shifted so far - Its a fab diet I have lost over 10stone on it - and just trying to shift the last 2 now!

Caz x

ROFL ! :D :D :D

:) Glad you are enjoying it !

i agree with all of those but have already been warned about the broccoli and cheese so i havent even tryed it, i only like 4 flavours choc, choc mint, veg, and chicken & muchroom. the rest are rank and i need anothe toilet to my other halfmoans im in there too much. its not my fault if only he knew that x x

lol..Think you've hit the nail on the head with your list!! Very funny.

Well done on getting to day 3 and Good luck with your weight loss.

:clap: A huge round of applause from me for summing up this crazt diet!! Sarahxx.

John - I can honestly say that your list sums it up well, I did chuckle.

I would add, Vegetable like flavoured Sand, can't say I like any of the savoury ones apart from the Spicy Tomato and I can do without that unless desperate.

I like all the sweet ones, which is unusual as I have a savoury tooth.

Good luck on your diet, you will remain so motivated, keep up the humour as well. We all need it.

LOL

aww john...good luck with the new blender and well done with resisting the scales!!! it'll be worth it though...u'll be amazed by the huge weight drop.

have to admit to having gotten used to the broc and cheese pack. mind u, half a packet of ground black pepper helps!!

looking forward to seeing how much weight u lose at weigh in. bet its loads

xxxx

very funny john, hope you post some more, why not start a diary over in the diary threads, we could do with some more male company [sorry mindless, icemoose and mike u are all fab 2]:)

Wait until you get to day 4 John!!!! LMAO

Best of luck to you on your journey, it is sooooo worth it!

Take care,

John that list is so spot on and you realised it all in only 3 days!!

With a sense of humour like that this diet will be a breeze for you:D and your posts will keep the rest of us going too!!

are we allowed salt and pepper? sorry to ruin your thread john but didnt see the point in starting a new one and as karen mentioned pepper just thought id ask!!

well that helps me i never use pepper but i will now. better go out and buy some x x

ROFL John sooo sooo true.

Yes pepper is fine but salt is a big no no.

thats so bad i have to cover my food with salt so much i have to be able to see it x

• Don’t put boiling water in a glass blender – it breaks
  • Rinse any cups/blenders used straightaway. Otherwise you need paint stripper to get it off
  • Despite years of training, it’s easier to leave the toilet seat up permanently
  • Move your bed into the bathroom
  • Other people think you’re weird
  • If you do forget to clean your blender, just breathe on it, that will remove anything
  • There are actually 98 hours in the day, each made up of 400 minutes
  • Don't panic if you're running out of toilet paper - the bit you have will last weeks
  • When your blender breaks, don’t make a soup using a fork as a whisk
  • Patience Delux is addictive
  • You can’t type a long post without having to have a loo break
  • I can do this!!!!

PMSL:rotflmao:

Back