Day 61 - Things I Have Learned!

• Luckily I am a bit better at the Cambridge Diet than I am at keeping any kind of blog for a length of time
  • Tesco Value jeans look about as expensive as they are
  • However, while wearing them I have discovered that after all these years I do actually have an arse
  • After sixty one days I still can’t make crisps
  • I am the Muffin Man though
  • My weekly shop doesn’t even get me one ‘Computers for Schools’ voucher
  • I discovered on Sunday that just because I can fit in a rollercoaster it doesn’t mean I will enjoy it
  • If one more person says “you will put it all back on when you stop” I will ram my blender down their throat
  • People sitting next to you on the bus isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
  • Still don’t like the look of the bloke on the left in the photos on the Cambridge packs, although he looks better in pink than he does in blue
  • Cheese and broccoli remains as vile today as it always has been

Hi John, Love it and it has made laugh, although i do like the cheese and broccoli for now. I also might do some blender ramming at some point lol

Lynn

yay John is back !!!!!!!
missed your thread, that made me laugh, honestly you are doing so well, please post more!!!!!!!!!!!
nat xxxxxxxxx

what a nice surprise to have you back with one of your lists.

weight loss fairly mediocre...no only kidding= brilliant & over 1/2 way already..oooooh.

don't stay away so long next time.

Hello, John. I have missed your quick wit on these boards...are you still out there? How are you doing? Are you doing stand-up somewhere? Hope all is well. give us an update, please!

Regards,
Texasmorning

Hi Texasmorning,

I see even though John has not been posting he is updating his signature and with his own weight tracker and it is looking very good:)

Week 1 (9 days): -21lb
Week 2: -7lb
Week 3: -8lb
Week 4: -7lb
Week 5: -6lb
Week 6: -6lb
Week 7: -6lb
Week 8: -4lb
Week 9: -6lb

Well done John:clap::clap::clap:

Fantastic weight losses:D

Back