Day 61 - Things I Have Learned!

Day 5

I don't want everyone to get too excited, but me and my blender have decided to kiss and make up. We're going to give things another go. It's early days, and I think we've both been hurt by what's happened in the past, so we're taking it steady, and just going to see each other four times a day for the time being and see how it goes. I have promised her I won't make her too hot for the moment, and have sworn on my life I will leave brocolli and cheese firmly in the packet.

We're going to have a romantic session now with some delicious chicken and mushroom. I might throw caution to the wind and throw in some chilli flakes to spice things up between us.

Don't forget it's all in the way you do it!!!

Hope you and Miss Blender make happy soups and shakes together for ages to come!

Good day John, Glad to hear that you and the young Miss have made up. I was just wondering how you were getting on.

Treat her well and you won't have to worry about giving her a cold shower.

Onwards and downwards!

Oops, don't want to break with tradition....

Day 5 - Things I have learnt
  • Despite my best efforts for reconciliation, she decided to spit the chicken and mushroom soup out
  • ASDA has a very poor selection of black pepper. Will try Sainsburys
  • Gold Spot makes me feel like a 1970s nightclub throwback
  • I am going to trade her in for a younger, slimmer model – a hand blender
  • ASDA’s toilets were out of order today for ‘health and safety reasons’
  • Hope that wasn’t due to my trip there yesterday
  • My son likes ready meals
  • I wish they weren’t the same four faces on the shake packs staring at me while the kettle boils
  • Don’t like the look of the bloke on the left
  • Each pack should be different, so we can play Top Trumps with them on MiniMims
  • A few days of ready meals is a small sacrifice to have dad around for twenty years longer

Day 6 - Things I have learnt

Bit late today, sorry! Despite my moaning, all is going fine and dandy...

• There is only one thing more boring than drinking lots of water, and that’s peeing it out again afterwards
  • I have reorganised my wardrobe for the next six weigh-ins by garment weight
  • I never thought I’d spend my Friday nights debating whether to have Vegetable or Spicy Tomato
  • I tried to make crisps, but have decided to use the outcome to render the front of my house
  • I can’t even use a blender, so don’t know why I thought I’d manage a microwave
  • I have discovered a website that needs our support, it’s here
  • I had my first Tetra pack – not since a carton of Um Bungo as a child have I tried so hard to get the last drops out
  • If you cut a Tetra pack with a pair of scissors when you have finished there is another 1.6ml to be had

Bit late today, sorry! Despite my moaning, all is going fine and dandy...

• There is only one thing more boring than drinking lots of water, and that’s peeing it out again afterwards
  • I have reorganised my wardrobe for the next six weigh-ins by garment weight
  • I never thought I’d spend my Friday nights debating whether to have Vegetable or Spicy Tomato
  • I tried to make crisps, but have decided to use the outcome to render the front of my house
  • I can’t even use a blender, so don’t know why I thought I’d manage a microwave
  • I have discovered a website that needs our support, it’s here
  • I had my first Tetra pack – not since a carton of Um Bungo as a child have I tried so hard to get the last drops out
  • If you cut a Tetra pack with a pair of scissors when you have finished there is another 1.6ml to be had

Absolutely PMSL!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Apologies, I've been very bad at keeping this going, I'm slowly realising that being on CD is like Groundhog Day, and not a lot changes!

Any way, first weigh-in tonight, and I've lost 21lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it, it was 9 days rather than 7, but am so chuffed!

It's thanks to this brilliant website and all of you for keeping me going - I'm having a chocolate truffle party in half an hour when they come out of the freezer and everyone's invited

Am off to sort a tracker out now....

Apologies, I've been very bad at keeping this going, I'm slowly realising that being on CD is like Groundhog Day, and not a lot changes!

Any way, first weigh-in tonight, and I've lost 21lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it, it was 9 days rather than 7, but am so chuffed!

It's thanks to this brilliant website and all of you for keeping me going - I'm having a chocolate truffle party in half an hour when they come out of the freezer and everyone's invited

Am off to sort a tracker out now....

OMG That is amazing well done and keep your lists coming they are so so funny.

Back