Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution Day 7 - should I still be hungry? ketosis not here?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Lily_Cherry, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lily_Cherry

Lily_Cherry Fang Banger

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    It's my 7th day now and I still don't think I'm in Ketosis, I haven't been hungry every day but the past 3 days have been pretty bad, shouldn't I be in ketosis by now?

I don't have any ketosis symptoms, I'm starving, I'm boiling hot, my breath is fine.

What do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

is you have stuck 100 % to the plan then you WILL be in ketosis by day 7 .. some people dont get any symptoms , and some people find the 'hunger' doesnt lessen ( I dont notice much difference when i am in or out to be honest ) , bodies cope with ketones in different ways and not everyone will experience the same . However as long as you are able to manage to stick to the diet then there is nothing to worry about , it is not ketosis that makes you loose weight .. it is the very low calories .. ketosis is just a side effect that helps some people stick to such low calories

4. Lily_Cherry

Lily_Cherry Fang Banger

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    I've been 100% I really don't know if I could manage to stick this out and be so hungry :( I can getb through today (today has been the worst) but I don't know how much longer if it carrys on like this :eek:

5. determinator

determinator Banned

the hunger that is the hardest to cope with is the habit of hunger rather than actual physical hunger . Ketosis does not help the emotional , habitual , mental hunger .. just the physical side .... it does take a few weeks to 'get used to ' not eating , but honestly it does keep getting easier every week xx

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Lil Cherry ... Katie has given you a great reply. But the bottom line is that only you can decide whether the hunger is worth tolerating for the fantastic results you get on this diet.

I can send you a few ketostix to check whether you're in ketosis if you think it might motivate you ... just pm me with your address

RD x

7. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Are you drinking/eating anything but shakes and water?
    Ketosis doesn't stop my hunger sadly I'm as hungry on day 1 as day 15 I'm afraid x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.