Total Solution Day 7 - should I still be hungry? ketosis not here?

Lily_Cherry

Fang Banger
It's my 7th day now and I still don't think I'm in Ketosis, I haven't been hungry every day but the past 3 days have been pretty bad, shouldn't I be in ketosis by now?

I don't have any ketosis symptoms, I'm starving, I'm boiling hot, my breath is fine.

What do you think?

is you have stuck 100 % to the plan then you WILL be in ketosis by day 7 .. some people dont get any symptoms , and some people find the 'hunger' doesnt lessen ( I dont notice much difference when i am in or out to be honest ) , bodies cope with ketones in different ways and not everyone will experience the same . However as long as you are able to manage to stick to the diet then there is nothing to worry about , it is not ketosis that makes you loose weight .. it is the very low calories .. ketosis is just a side effect that helps some people stick to such low calories

I've been 100% I really don't know if I could manage to stick this out and be so hungry :( I can getb through today (today has been the worst) but I don't know how much longer if it carrys on like this :eek:

the hunger that is the hardest to cope with is the habit of hunger rather than actual physical hunger . Ketosis does not help the emotional , habitual , mental hunger .. just the physical side .... it does take a few weeks to 'get used to ' not eating , but honestly it does keep getting easier every week xx

Lil Cherry ... Katie has given you a great reply. But the bottom line is that only you can decide whether the hunger is worth tolerating for the fantastic results you get on this diet.

I can send you a few ketostix to check whether you're in ketosis if you think it might motivate you ... just pm me with your address

RD x

Back