Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Well done girl, that must be such a great feeling.

well done Bev. 5lbs is great......you'll be slim before spring!

cheers everyone!

Brilliant Keelie - what a wonderful feeling, but be careful cos soon they'll be too big :p

i know, i just couldnt resist tho...plus i had some gift vouchers for my birthday...i couldnt let them sit idle could i ?? LOL

Hi chaps....
Just feel like having a bit of a ramble...so im sorry if i bore you.
well, where do i start? ..
work is just getting too much. ive never really enjoyed this job as i never thought i would be working in Tourist Information when i finished my degree in Heritage Studies! i long to work in a country house or in conservation ...or something history related!!! But ive just taken the position of temporary manager here while my manager is away on maternity leave....so there's no chance of me leaving anytime soon. Plus the pay is just too good for me to think about leaving. anyway, im only 24 so i have plenty of time to find my dream job. i suppose im getting experience along the way. Ho hum.

Things have been a bit 'difficult' at home too. To cut a very long confidential story short...my mother and father in law (who we all thought were solid as a rock) had a bit of a 'confrontation' about something my MIL found out about FIL and now she wants a divorce. Its all happened completely out of the blue on Monday and we are all deeply shocked at whats been going on and with who....Poor hubby doesnt know what to do or think, bless him he is the youngest of the children and only just 21 himself. He is really upset at it all but wont talk about it. i dont know what i can do for him. i tell you, it all happens in our families....they should make a soap opera out of our lives. Move over eastenders!

On the diet side, things have been plodding along nicely. been about 54 ish days now so im getting a bit tired of it all but at least the results are showing. ill keep on going, but although the weight loss is good, and im looking slimmer, i just feel a bit 'empty', like im missing something???
Anyway, its weigh in tonight....and i should be working and not prattling on.

Sorry for being so....um.....boring?!

keelie xxx

AND to top it all off...i have a really BIG spot on my chin....humph
*stomps off in a strop*

AND to top it all off...i have a really BIG spot on my chin....humph
*stomps off in a strop*

It never rains but it pours eh?

Sorry you're having a bit of a tough time at the moment Keelie, difficult situation with hubby especially if he doesn't want to talk about it. Just be there for him and support him as much as you can.

As for the spot - tee tree oil works a treat for me :)

Take care
x

Cheers Madam Dotty.
I think i just needed to get a few things off my chest. i havent got any girlfriends to confide in so this is the next best thing. Feeling a bit better now seeing as ive lost another 4lbs this week...
Total weight loss since 8th Jan 07 = 2 st 10 lbs
Total weight loss since 1st Jan 06 = 5 st 5 lbs!!!!!!

:scale: OMG!!!!!!! i am now officially Overweight and not OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive longed for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :superwoman: :bliss:
Nothing's gonna stop me now!!!!

Yayyyyy - that's fab Keelie, well done you - I bet that's put a smile on your face.

Attachments

• You go girl.gif
    You go girl.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 43
Go Girl!!!!

thanks for your continued support everyone xxxxxxx

Back